Oct 28, 2017, 08:06 PM Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 02:55 PM by Legend
Might be good!

Edt: monday

paris games week sony

https://go.twitch.tv/easyallies

Dr. Pezus

Legend

DerNebel

I think people will be positively surprised by this.

Also what do you guys think are the odds of Sony trying to still release a Dreams beta this year? The dang thing is a year overdue already. :D

Legend

I think people will be positively surprised by this.

Also what do you guys think are the odds of Sony trying to still release a Dreams beta this year? The dang thing is a year overdue already. :D
Dreams seems like it's in development hell. Doubt they're at risk of being shut down since they make so much money, but the game has made so little visible progress in the last few years. I think last PSX was my "either it's shown or it's dead" conference so I'm pretty pessimistic. Say 25% chance it's even mentioned and 10% chance it's featured and has stuff announced.

DerNebel

Dreams seems like it's in development hell. Doubt they're at risk of being shut down since they make so much money, but the game has made so little visible progress in the last few years. I think last PSX was my "either it's shown or it's dead" conference so I'm pretty pessimistic. Say 25% chance it's even mentioned and 10% chance it's featured and has stuff announced.
Really? I think the chance of it being shown is like 90%, with this being a european event.

Legend

Really? I think the chance of it being shown is like 90%, with this being a european event.
I mean I thought the same thing last year  :P

Dreams imo will pull a last guardian and not be seen till next PGW or PSX. Maybe even have it wait till the PS5.

DerNebel

I mean I thought the same thing last year  :P

Dreams imo will pull a last guardian and not be seen till next PGW or PSX. Maybe even have it wait till the PS5.
Hmm, I kinda doubt it. I feel like they are definitely development problems going on with Dreams, but I think, and that might just be my weird logic, that MM wouldn't be as active on twitter, if things were really going that terribly.

BananaKing

Hmm, I kinda doubt it. I feel like they are definitely development problems going on with Dreams, but I think, and that might just be my weird logic, that MM wouldn't be as active on twitter, if things were really going that terribly.
Dreams is going to get canned. And if it releases, it will kill MM

DerNebel

Dreams is going to get canned. And if it releases, it will kill MM
Cool story bro

BananaKing

DerNebel

It's no story. It's truthfact
Nah, it really isn't. It's overblown concern.

Xevross

Well this is on at a shaming time. I'm gonna be in Uni still  >:(

DerNebel

Well this is on at a shaming time. I'm gonna be in Uni still  >:(
Still better than the middle of the night, :P

Just skip a couple lectures, it will be fine. I'm thinking of leaving work earlier tomorrow as well, to at least catch the conference. :D

Xevross

Still better than the middle of the night, :P

Just skip a couple lectures, it will be fine. I'm thinking of leaving work earlier tomorrow as well, to at least catch the conference. :D
Lol yeah it is lectures that are in the way so I could skip them. If it was labs or tutorials I wouldn't have a choice.

I'll decide tomorrow

Go Up