Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Going off the poll, everyone expects XBO to be down yoy.

Jan-Oct XBO us sales are up ~550k. After Nov it will drop to only a ~250k lead going off the poll. Then December could bring that lower as well.

Crazy how weak this holiday is compared to last.

Xevross

Amazon hourly update

#2 PS4 NDC Physical (new) ($299)
#13 XB1 Gears (-13) (now $299)
#20 PS4 SW (+9)
#23 PS4 COD LE (+11)
#29 XB1 Fallout (-1) (now $349)
#50 PS4 NDC Digital (-11) (now $299)
#73 XB1 3 Games (re-entry) (now $349)
#94 XB1 Lego Movie (re-entry) (now $299)

Black friday sales have begun!

My god, that Nathan Drake bundle :o

Dr. Pezus

Going off the poll, everyone expects XBO to be down yoy.

Jan-Oct XBO us sales are up ~550k. After Nov it will drop to only a ~250k lead going off the poll. Then December could bring that lower as well.

Crazy how weak this holiday is compared to last.
Eh but we don't know that yet lulz.

Xevross

Xb1 deals in the UK look to be better than PS4. I think XB1 is going to take the week here... and maybe the whole holiday season.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Xb1 deals in the UK look to be better than PS4. I think XB1 is going to take the week here... and maybe the whole holiday season.

Rorono

It'll be flat. Nov and Dec will eliminate its current YoY increase.

Xevross

The XB1 has a really strange momentum here, I feel like its doing better than in the US at the moment (comparatively).

Best XB1 BF deal at GAME is £249 with lego marvel, fifa 16, goat sim and 2 months of now tv or £239 with Rare Replay, Goat Sim, Ori and 2 months now tv.

Best PS4 BF deal at GAME is £249 with Uncharted, LBP3 and 2 months now tv. They do have a good family one with Knack, Lego Jurassic World and Tearaway with 2 months now tv but that is £269.

XB1 has the cheapest price, for those simply looking at price and the same priced bundles have better value on XB1. Those on the fence will pick up XB1.

Legend

Eh but we don't know that yet lulz.
Weak in regards to momentum, discounts, games, etc.

6 months ago it looked like this holiday would crush last in all regards for XBO.

Mmm_fish_tacos

The XB1 has a really strange momentum here, I feel like its doing better than in the US at the moment (comparatively).

Best XB1 BF deal at GAME is £249 with lego marvel, fifa 16, goat sim and 2 months of now tv or £239 with Rare Replay, Goat Sim, Ori and 2 months now tv.

Best PS4 BF deal at GAME is £249 with Uncharted, LBP3 and 2 months now tv. They do have a good family one with Knack, Lego Jurassic World and Tearaway with 2 months now tv but that is £269.

XB1 has the cheapest price, for those simply looking at price and the same priced bundles have better value on XB1. Those on the fence will pick up XB1.
I dunno, if you really look at it the ps4 deals seem better. I would assume most people will also look at the value of the games included as well.

Xevross

I dunno, if you really look at it the ps4 deals seem better. I would assume most people will also look at the value of the games included as well.
PS4 deals aren't better. XB1 has fifa, that is bigger than any other game in the UK.

DerNebel

Weak in regards to momentum, discounts, games, etc.

6 months ago it looked like this holiday would crush last in all regards for XBO.
Which is what MS probably thought as well, that's why they got too comfortable in terms of competing in price, or they simply don't care anymore.

Xevross

Amazon hourly update

#1 PS4 NDC Physical (-1) ($299)
#10 XB1 Gears (-3) (now $299)
#15 XB1 Fallout (-14) (now $349)
#19 PS4 NDC Digital (-31) (now $299)
#24 PS4 SW (+4)
#32 PS4 COD LE (+9)
#58 XB1 3 Games (-15) (now $349)
#69 XB1 Lego Movie (-25) (now $299)

Xb1 getting up there but PS4 at #1! Wow!!

Xevross

Legend

Amazon hourly update

#1 PS4 NDC Physical (-1) ($299)
#10 XB1 Gears (-3) (now $299)
#15 XB1 Fallout (-14) (now $349)
#19 PS4 NDC Digital (-31) (now $299)
#24 PS4 SW (+4)
#32 PS4 COD LE (+9)
#58 XB1 3 Games (-15) (now $349)
#69 XB1 Lego Movie (-25) (now $299)

Xb1 getting up there but PS4 at #1! Wow!!
Maybe November will be healthy for everyone!  ;D

Xevross

Game has put up a new PS4 deal, so you can get Uncharted and Fifa for 249. This is much better, I'm more confident of PS4's chances now.

Go Up