PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

would be kind of stupid IMO. i immediatly made the connection, and if its not the same character, it could break the immersion if he was in the game (not just used in the trailer). it would be like seeing a drake look alike in the last of us, that isnt drake.
So you never see movies with actors you've seen before? ;o

BananaKing

So you never see movies with actors you've seen before? ;o
with actors its different. you know actors do different roles going in in any movie. but with games, every characters realistically should be different. since they are modeled and can be modified.

Dr. Pezus

with actors its different. you know actors do different roles going in in any movie. but with games, every characters realistically should be different. since they are modeled and can be modified.
Technically you could say the same about movies nowadays

Kerotan

Did you not like the last of us because ellie is like Ellen page?  

Anyway I noticed that too watching the reveal and was like haha cool easter egg.  

Anyone over on gaf know why super6646 is banned?  And how long for?  

Also leeh is such a fudgy tard.

Kerotan

Beyond two souls gameplay.  One of the best looking next gen games even though it was made on last gen.  

Dr. Pezus

Nov 25, 2015, 04:52 PM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2015, 04:56 PM by Dr. Pezus
New PS+ games announced. Man, they're going hard with the episodic adventure games although this time it's only a single chapter...hardly counts??

Freedom Wars for Vita tho and great PS3 list!!

Full Lineup:
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, PS3
  • Freedom Wars, PS Vita
  • Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, PS4
  • King's Quest -- Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember, PS4
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, PS Vita
  • SSX, PS3

the-pi-guy

The PS TV is way smaller than I thought it'd be.  :o

Mmm_fish_tacos

The PS TV is way smaller than I thought it'd be.  :o
Did you get one?

the-pi-guy

Did you get one?
Yeah, I ordered when you posted the 20$ link.  I fully expected it to be small, but this is super small.  :o

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah, I ordered when you posted the 20$ link.  I fully expected it to be small, but this is super small.  :o
Mine is still in the box. I heard gamestop will have the cards on sale for 12 bucks. So i'll pick up a card just for that tomorrow.

Kerotan

Bought ratchet and clank all 4 one in the sale.

darkknightkryta

Yeah, It's an honest to god shame it didn't sell better.

kitler53

Bought ratchet and clank all 4 one in the sale.
i'm sorry. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Anyone over on gaf know why super6646 is banned?  And how long for?  
Probably a permaban.

Already was demoted to junior after the FF7 coming to Wii U thread lol.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up