PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

both have 8GB RAM. It's 4 vs. 2 VRAM
You are a pro Pez.  :P

Here I thought you were saying it had 2gb ram.  I was like oh wow, avoid them!!!! But for the GPU, it sounds like there's only a slight difference for most games.  Some are making the case that 4gb is much better though, so maybe go for that.

Dr. Pezus

indubitably. It was on the new page

Mmm_fish_tacos

A 960 should be fine with 2 gigs I think.

BasilZero

Nov 25, 2015, 09:46 PM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2015, 09:51 PM by BasilZero

Aura7541

I would vote for the Asus considering their computers are know to be very reliable.

BasilZero

I would vote for the Asus considering their computers are know to be very reliable.
This. I bought Asus gaming laptop 2 years ago and its fantastic :D

Aura7541

This. I bought Asus gaming laptop 2 years ago and its fantastic :D
My weak-dog laptop is 4 years old and it still runs perfectly. Definitely will invest on a more powerful Asus computer once I have the money.

BasilZero

BasilZero

So I tried out WWE 2k15.

For the most part its pretty awesome (though I can see why people hate it since it lacks some modes you would expect) - the last WWE game I played was 2007 on PS2.

Anyways, FPS was around 45 until I realized there was a Audience Tessellation option. Turned it off and now I got 60 FPS with a few hiccups from time to time which goes down to 58-59 which isnt a issue.

First match I tried was playing as Roman Reigns and I fought John Cena in a singles match....couldnt beat him - I got beaten by Superman Cena ;(!

(I like it - was worried my PC might not be able to handle it lol - tested out 6 man in a elimination chamber, fps went down but it wasnt anything major).

Mmm_fish_tacos

So I tried out WWE 2k15.

For the most part its pretty awesome (though I can see why people hate it since it lacks some modes you would expect) - the last WWE game I played was 2007 on PS2.

Anyways, FPS was around 45 until I realized there was a Audience Tessellation option. Turned it off and now I got 60 FPS with a few hiccups from time to time which goes down to 58-59 which isnt a issue.

First match I tried was playing as Roman Reigns and I fought John Cena in a singles match....couldnt beat him - I got beaten by Superman Cena ;(!

(I like it - was worried my PC might not be able to handle it lol - tested out 6 man in a elimination chamber, fps went down but it wasnt anything major).
The last wrestling game i liked was on the NES.

BasilZero

The last wrestling game i liked was on the NES.
Ewww

;o

This is actually my 2nd WWE game I bought - first was 2007 on PS2. Really loved the game!  

I did play 2009, 2010 and 2011 on PSP via emulation lol - but they were meh.

Oh ya - I did also play the first two WWE Smackdown games on PSX and the first Smackdown VS Raw game on PS2 - those were good specifically the PSX ones.

Riderz1337

Just bought CS GO for 8$...

Oh god what have I done.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Just bought CS GO for 8$...

Oh god what have I done.
How is it for casual play?

Riderz1337

How is it for casual play?
I've only played a couple of games but I suck lol.

It's weird having the crosshair on your screen but your bullets not going where the crosshair is =/. You gotta like crouch and shame. I don't really see this being a good "casual" game to be honest.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

I've only played a couple of games but I suck lol.

It's weird having the crosshair on your screen but your bullets not going where the crosshair is =/. You gotta like crouch and shame. I don't really see this being a good "casual" game to be honest.
Once you get the hang of it you'll enjoy playing it casually!
It's very skill or tactical based. Not run and gun like CoD and almost every other shooter these days lol

Go Up