PS4 hits 30.2 million sales WW.

Started by DD_Bwest, Nov 25, 2015, 06:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

PlayStation 4 sales hit 30 million worldwide | The Verge

Sony has announced that the PlayStation 4 has sold through over 30.2 million units worldwide since its release in late 2013. The figure is as of Sunday, November 22nd, and Sony says "PS4 continues to demonstrate the fastest and strongest growth in PlayStation hardware history."

as of Nov 22nd.   Vgc off by over a million i think that means lol

Legend

Love that they are still giving sell through updates. Great number too.

Max King of the Wild

Nov 25, 2015, 07:35 AM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2015, 07:50 AM by Max King of the Wild
Lol...

It's pathetic when forum users are able to do a better job than the sales website. I hate when posters say VGC does such a good job when in actuality they were completely off. The tracking doesn't cover 3 0.2 million sales but from the point of the last update and being over 1 million off is not good

But hey this is only if Sony is to be believed

Xevross

Wowow! Incredible! Before Black Friday as well... It will be over 35m by year's end easily.

DerNebel

But how many PSN accounts are there, that's the stat I really want to know!! /s

Amazing performance still.

BananaKing

im surprised they have us sell through data. with how big the install base coming the difference between sell through and sell in isnt that big anymore. but still, great to always get more sales data.

Rorono

They shouldn't have said anything. Now MS is gonna hit back with soon (a year from now) will have shipped 25M, to make the gap look smaller. Or over 30M users..or something.

Kerotan

They shouldn't have said anything. Now MS is gonna hit back with soon (a year from now) will have shipped 25M, to make the gap look smaller. Or over 30M users..or something.
No they'll hit back with almost,  nearly,  soon,  possibly,  maybe,  could ship 25m units in the near future.  

Next year is going to be utter dominance.  Xbox has no halo to end the year and another shame exclusive line up for the first half at least.  While Sony has a great line up.

I can see them outselling xbox 3:1 for the first 3 quarters next year.  

BananaKing

No they'll hit back with almost,  nearly,  soon,  possibly,  maybe,  could ship 25m units in the near future.  

Next year is going to be utter dominance.  Xbox has no halo to end the year and another shame exclusive line up for the first half at least.  While Sony has a great line up.

I can see them outselling xbox 3:1 for the first 3 quarters next year.  
They have Quantum Break in april. i wouldnt call that a fantastic line up of exclusives. but it isnt shame.

Dr. Pezus

dang, like 1.3m undertracked on chertZ then?

DerNebel

They have Quantum Break in april. i wouldnt call that a fantastic line up of exclusives. but it isnt shame.
ReCore in spring.... supposedly...

Their lineup for the first half is definitely better than last year, stillnot great though.

ethomaz

BananaKing

ReCore in spring.... supposedly...

Their lineup for the first half is definitely better than last year, stillnot great though.
ohh yeah, forgot about recore. if we dont see it at the game awards i doubt we will see it release during the spring.

Xevross

MS won't. The only nearly they could announce would be 20m and that would look bad. Sony will announce 35m+ in 6 weeks anyway.

Dr. Pezus

gamrConnect Forums - View Post

Have people forgotten when Sony say sold, they really mean shipped. Or are they more confident now to use ''sold'' more truthfully these days???                

Go Up