Battlefront Review Thread: 72 OC (72 reviews) 72 MC (50 reviews)

Started by Legend, Nov 17, 2015, 06:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Xevross

So at the end of my first game (supremacy) I had the most score, kills, captures and defends .... and I joined late. Nice.

Dr. Pezus

So at the end of my first game (supremacy) I had the most score, kills, captures and defends .... and I joined late. Nice.
Wonderboy

I'm just testing the tutorials

DerNebel

Xevross

Fighter squadron is fantastic.... walker assault is great but rebels are a bit OP, especially on Endor.

DD_Bwest

im gonna prolly trade it in..   spending more time playing ive noticed more an more issues,   and some things that are just stupid are really wearing down the fun.   no map,  sections that become out of bounds depending on where the walker is,  no secondary, no prone,  and none of the blasters suits me,  they seem to be all CQC, there was 1 so far that had accuracy and damage, but for some iced up reason it gets no sites.   another gun has great sites,  but has a terrible 3 round burst that forces a delay between bursts.   spawning is still atrocious.  and i cant count the amount of times i have yelled "what the fudge am i stuck on"  because my solider got his foot stuck in a rock, or a twig. and shame you cant even change your cards in the middle of a game,  or buy a new gun if you go up a level mid game.  I should have got fallout instead :/ lol

the 74 makes sense now lol

edit: store down the street wont even take it,  theyve got to many so far.   its worse then killzone..

Dr. Pezus

im gonna prolly trade it in..   spending more time playing ive noticed more an more issues,   and some things that are just stupid are really wearing down the fun.   no map,  sections that become out of bounds depending on where the walker is,  no secondary, no prone,  and none of the blasters suits me,  they seem to be all CQC, there was 1 so far that had accuracy and damage, but for some iced up reason it gets no sites.   another gun has great sites,  but has a terrible 3 round burst that forces a delay between bursts.   spawning is still atrocious.  and i cant count the amount of times i have yelled "what the fudge am i stuck on"  because my solider got his foot stuck in a rock, or a twig. and shame you cant even change your cards in the middle of a game,  or buy a new gun if you go up a level mid game.  I should have got fallout instead :/ lol

edit: store down the street wont even take it,  theyve got to many so far.   its worse then killzone..
HÍ Zane

BananaKing

killzone is fantastic. so shut your mouth

Xevross

Nothing you said here has bothered me at all. I'm having a massive amount of fun, probably my new favourite game of the year. Love it!

Legend

I just wanted to jump on the quote train.

Choo choo!!

DD_Bwest

Nothing you said here has bothered me at all. I'm having a massive amount of fun, probably my new favourite game of the year. Love it!
really?  its driving me nuts.. im trying my hardest to enjoy it since im stuck with it lol  i just got the scoped heavy blaster so im hoping it will suit me more.  as i was stuck using the version of it without the scope.

rofl, leading the empire to victory...

Legend

Xevross

really?  its driving me nuts.. im trying my hardest to enjoy it since im stuck with it lol  i just got the scoped heavy blaster so im hoping it will suit me more.  as i was stuck using the version of it without the scope.

rofl, leading the empire to victory...

Hoe many AT-AT rides was that?  ;D

What's that blaster called?

DD_Bwest

Hoe many AT-AT rides was that?  ;D

What's that blaster called?
It was 4 at at rides and 1 at st lol  middle two atat rides werent very productive tho. Lol also got a ton using the new blaster.  Its the ee-3b I think its callwd

Xevross

It was 4 at at rides and 1 at st lol  middle two atat rides werent very productive tho. Lol also got a ton using the new blaster.  Its the ee-3b I think its callwd
Is that the three round burst? I want to try that one out but I though with the stupid aiming mechanics for long range that a 3 round burst would be terrible

Go Up