2015 holiday deals

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Nov 06, 2015, 08:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Post your hoilday deal finds here.

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more - Newegg.com

Holly crud, they might as well just give it away.  

Legend

Nice thread idea.

Target is doing buy two get one free on all games right now.

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Huh?
Hmm... seems to be over or a mistake. You got, Turtle beach ear force DXL1, FFTO , black ops 3 and unity when you bought that bundle for 350. That's really odd.

Legend

GameStop Black Friday 2015 Ad - NeoGAF

//////
 More at the link: http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/Ga...ay-ad.php?pn=1
 Gamestop is pretty notorious for sneaking a few normal MSRP-priced games into their lineup, and they do that here too, but overall there's some pretty solid deals, and they'll be running their buy-two-get-one-free deal as usual too.
 Like previous years, I'm expecting a good amount of these deals to be undercut by other stores, but gamestop at least has a good breadth of selection for some solid games on sale.

Xevross

Legend

So they both have equal value at gamestop? Well, gg
BF will be so lame if it's just another $50 off for each.

the-pi-guy

A few game deals here and there, but overall looks lame.  :P
50$ off for both systems, and I guess that would be another game plus 20$ off for Wii U depending.  They have had some 2 game bundles already, so in that sense it's only 20$ off.  
All Wii U games are full price.... 3DS is 20$ off.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

This weekend, GameStop is offering a deal where anyone who buys an Xbox One bundle will get an extra controller and a free game. But the world's largest brick-and-mortar game seller is also sweetening the deal. If a customer trades in their Xbox 360, they'll be able to buy the Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle, an extra controller, and a free game of their choice for $250. Microsoft is helping to make this deal happen, and that shows the company is serious about creating value for consumers to convince them to pick up an Xbox One this holiday.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle Black 3001169 - Best Buy

Bundle with charger and fallout 4
Lol I just saw this on gaf and came to this thread to post... seems you beat me to the punch.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nov 10, 2015, 04:23 PM Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 04:27 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos

kitler53

LG 43" Class 42.5" Diag. LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV Black 43UF6430 - Best Buy

This tv will be 400 on black Friday
lol, that ps4 deal is exactly what i got from target when they overlapped the price-cut with their $50 gift card deal.   i feel happy that i got as good a deal as i would get on black friday but did it without all the crud of having to go out on black friday.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Looks like PS4 and XBO are identical on BF. Well I guess PS4 is with a $60 game not $40, but consumers won't know.

Go Up