General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Morocco or greece and some of its islands (athens, mykonos, santorini, kos) for graduation trip?
Psh, Detroit son.

Dr. Pezus

Aura7541

Forum has hit a new record of concurrent users and gone into the triple digits! :D

Dr. Pezus

Forum has hit a new record of concurrent users and gone into the triple digits! :D
We're going mainstream!

Legend

I was busy playing uncharted :(

Aura7541

I was busy playing uncharted :(
Finish your game and the forum will hit quadruple digits! ;D

Dr. Pezus

What a worthless moron. The fact that this guy even has a chance and is in the running is a complete joke.

darkknightkryta

What a worthless moron. The fact that this guy even has a chance and is in the running is a complete joke.
No offence to the Americans here, cause you're all good chaps, but... "Welcome to 'Merica" where the rich run wild and free.

the-pi-guy

"But didn't we make fun of trump for his hair?"      Right, because that's exactly the same.... Wtf.      

DerNebel

"By the way I do have a strong sense of honesty and ethics... why are you suggesting I dont?"

gamrConnect Forums - View Post

Just went to the chertz and this "self-assessment" just made me chuckle, Kowenicki, if you happen to stumble upon this, you're a joke and an utter fanboy, who does anything but care about honesty when it comes to defending and applauding dear old MS for whatever BS spin they throw at you.

Dr. Pezus

Lol, and this is like the only thread he has been active in lately, right? God, welcome to da chartz

Xevross

the-pi-guy

This isn't very nice on the eyes
No.  No it isn't.  
Happy Turkey Day!  

I mean Thanksgiving.  ;0

the-pi-guy

Legend

Go Up