Halo 5 Launching without Forge: CONFIRMED :( December release

Started by Legend, Oct 02, 2015, 02:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

Originally Posted by The Henery

Why is there doubt over Forge being in this game? I haven't really been following h5 other than the E3 reveal.

Forge is coming and has significant improvements. You will see it this month.

Wonder if cutting out big team and forge from launch was always the plan, or if Microsoft would not allow a delay?

kitler53

cut because ms wouldn't allow a delay, imo.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

cut because ms wouldn't allow a delay, imo.
Imagine how horrible this holiday would be for XBOX if it didn't even have Halo?

That's like the only thing going for it vs 2014. I definitely agree.

kitler53

Imagine how horrible this holiday would be for XBOX if it didn't even have Halo?

That's like the only thing going for it vs 2014. I definitely agree.
imagine if halo reviews poorly...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

meh, Halo 4 is the worst in the series and holds an 87 meta critic. It wont score poorly.

darkknightkryta

The difference between Sony and Microsoft.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

meh, Halo 4 is the worst in the series and holds an 87 meta critic. It wont score poorly.
You're the same person who said Bloodborne would score low because The Order did.

Mmm_fish_tacos

You're the same person who said Bloodborne would score low because The Order did.
Shut up! I said i was worried and they way reviews where going then I couldn't help it. I can be wrong too ya know!

Raven

Shut up! I said i was worried and they way reviews where going then I couldn't help it. I'm wrong most of the time ya know!
Fixed.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

darkknightkryta

is what ?
Willing to delay their, arguably, biggest franchise to make sure it's perfect.  Halo will launch whether it's good or not.

Legend

I love clickbait titles and getting the scoop on things early, but I added "possibly" to the title. 343 has yet to confirm anything.

ethomaz

So two biggest modes are not ready for launch.