Dr. Pezus

omg, time is moving too fast

Time for the European price drop

Legend

Raven

IGN - 6/10 "Too short"
Gamespot - 8/10 "How are we still around?!"
Polygon - 3/10 "Too much Sony. Not enough Microsoft"
Kotaku - Does Not Recommend "Why is this video not talking about the social injustices towards women??"
Hardcore Gamer - 10/10 "We did it all for the clicky!"

DD_Bwest

ive been way out of the loop the last month or so..   cant believe its alreaady a week away.     Lots of games i wanna hear about.

Raven

ive been way out of the loop the last month or so..   cant believe its alreaady a week away.     Lots of games i wanna hear about.
Such as?

Legend

Cage will be there.

Dreams will be there.

And VR will be there.

Everything else is a gamble.

Raven

Cage will be there.

Dreams will be there.

And VR will be there.

Everything else is a gamble.
Tidux tweeted not long ago that something that was supposed to be shown at PGW was cancelled. Not as in "development cancelled". Just that it won't be shown there now. He seems to think we'll realize what it was when the conference happens. I'm thinking Quantic Dream's new game might not be there. I'm guessing they'll talk about the two remasters but will say something like, "We'll be revealing our next game at <insert conference here>".

Legend

Tidux tweeted not long ago that something that was supposed to be shown at PGW was cancelled. Not as in "development cancelled". Just that it won't be shown there now. He seems to think we'll realize what it was when the conference happens. I'm thinking Quantic Dream's new game might not be there. I'm guessing they'll talk about the two remasters but will say something like, "We'll be revealing our next game at <insert conference here>".
Cage is confirmed for the event and Shinobi said their new game is being shown.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated

Originally Posted by Tatsumi Oga

Quantic Dream's new one should be a given, right? That or during PSX?

The Cage is ready.

Tidux just sounds like a hack.

Raven

Cage is confirmed for the event and Shinobi said their new game is being shown.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated
The Cage is ready.

Tidux just sounds like a hack.
Perhaps he's not referring to QD then. I don't trust Tidux much but I do acknowledge that he's been right sometimes.

the-pi-guy

Perhaps he's not referring to QD then. I don't trust Tidux much but I do acknowledge that he's been right sometimes.
What has he been right about?  

Raven

What has he been right about?  
As I recall, he was pretty dang accurate with the release timing of update 3.0 .

DD_Bwest

Such as?
tomorrow children, dreamz, Wild  lol

Aura7541

tomorrow children, dreamz, Wild  lol
I really want to see Wild's gameplay. Ever since Gamescom 2014, we haven't heard from that game since.

Go Up