Kill Strain

Started by Raven, Mar 21, 2015, 12:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Mar 21, 2015, 12:10 AM Last Edit: Mar 21, 2015, 12:12 AM by Raven
https://killstrain.com/

Keep in mind the game is very early in development and they're doing a lot of testing to find out what people want in the game. They have a forum where they are actively asking for feedback and right now there isn't much being requested. Perfect time for any of us to help influence the game.

Legend

Legend

Should I speak up and say I prefer the old art style ;) ?

Legend

Should I speak up and say I prefer the old art style ;) ?

Oops I was thinking of drawn to death.

Raven

Oct 05, 2015, 01:18 AM Last Edit: Oct 05, 2015, 01:21 AM by Raven
I've been playing the private testing with Tacos and watching the streams. This game seems to be shaping up nicely compared to what it looked like almost a year ago. Confirmed as Free-to-Play. There will be microtransactions but those are for cosmetic items. It has also been confirmed via streams that the game does not even require PS+ in order to play.

DD_Bwest

I've been playing the private testing with Tacos and watching the streams. This game seems to be shaping up nicely compared to what it looked like almost a year ago. Confirmed as Free-to-Play. There will be microtransactions but those are for cosmetic items. It has also been confirmed via streams that the game does not even require PS+ in order to play.
lemme know if you get another key somehow

Raven

lemme know if you get another key somehow
Just ask Tacos to make another account and sign up. You know, since the fudge maker got keys sent to both accounts and I haven't even been given one yet.

Raven

Twitch
Official Premier Developer Stream on April 14th

Twitch
Hacksaw Character Reveal on October 2nd

Just to give you an idea about how much this game has improved just in the visuals.