Do you still have similar passions to when you were younger?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Jul 14, 2018, 12:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Yeah they are awesome in that way. The who scenery and set building is fantastic, really takes you out of the real world. You do kind of forget that you are still in the world, and that normal people are living normal lives just a few miles away.

Nah, the kids wouldn't remember it when they're older and it wouldn't be fun for them. They wouldn't be able to go on most rides and wouldn't enjoy much of it. I talked about this with my friends when we were there, there were just way too many really small kids/ babies crying and complaining, because the noise upset them or they were uncomfortable etc. I think its best to take them at around 8-10 years old or older, when they can appreciate what they're seeing and doing and will remember it well.
My first time going was when I was 5 and it was awesome. Animal Kingdom had just opened up and kali river rapids was soft opened. We just kept riding and riding it since there wasn't a line.

I obviously don't remember stuff from back then super well but I was definitely old enough to appreciate it and have it influence me. I wanted to grow up to be a Disney imagineer so badly!

Now my trip to Kennedy Space Center when I was 8, now that was something I wasn't old enough to appreciate  :'(