The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Poor physics, can't use the word Matter anymore.  
It's odd that people can trademark common words like that. Same with the cyberpunk trademark.

the-pi-guy

It's odd that people can trademark common words like that. Same with the cyberpunk trademark.
Idea:
Trademark the word "The"
Sue everyone.

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

"Yesterday, AP spoke with EA Sports about the situation. "We have seen the concerning report that details allegations against Cristiano Ronaldo. We are closely monitoring the situation, as we expect cover athletes and ambassadors to conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with EA's values."

They expect their ambassadors to have EA values so what's the problem? They've been raping consumers for years.

On an unrelated not i was scrolling through amazon and accidently thought the forza horizon 4 box art was pubg. I wonder did they use similar designs on purpose?

Legend

BananaKing

vs

What?

Obviously they both have us skies, one has a car and another a human, which is known to look exactly alike specially if the human is wearing a helmet. And everybody has trouble telling explosions and flowers apart.

Xevross

I just got an email from amazon saying COD is coming on thursday instead of friday. That's... weird.

Kerotan

vs

What?

The color schemes aren't too far off. As I was scrolling down i didn't really pay attention and thought forza was pubg.

Legend

The color schemes aren't too far off. As I was scrolling down i didn't really pay attention and thought forza was pubg.
Sure I'd get that but blue and orange are super popular for covers. It's even a meme.

Kerotan

Sure I'd get that but blue and orange are super popular for covers. It's even a meme.
I never noticed but i probably will now

Legend

the-pi-guy

Minecraft gives me a weird feeling of not having anything to do while still having lots to do.

Theres a good amount of depth despite being simple.

Legend

Minecraft gives me a weird feeling of not having anything to do while still having lots to do.

Theres a good amount of depth despite being simple.
I love minecraft. It's like the best example of open world gameplay out there.

Kerotan

That has to be one of the most liked tweets ever ?

Kerotan

Steam has 90m MAU

Go Up