Legend

Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2017, 04:41 AM by Legend
It's back!

Xevross

Isn't this a bit early? :o

Legend

Isn't this a bit early? :o
Only 3 months.

Also floor plans just went up and I needed a thread to post them in.
The E3 2017 floor plans are up (preliminary/partially) - NeoGAF

Disclaimer: If these resources have been made available to the public by error or if it works as intended I do not know. Floorplans documents have been obtained through legit means anyway.
 Today, on February 26, 2017, I noticed when visiting https://www.e3expo.com a new section called Currently Exhibiting had been added. It includes items like Exhibitor FAQ, Promotional Opportunities, Exhibitor Registration and much more. Of greater interest are these following items:Exhibitor Portal (links to the E3 2016 exhibitor section currently)Exhibitor ManualExhibitor Order Forms
 The Exhibitor Order Forms links to a page by GES, and this page features target floor plans:South Hall/West Hall/Concourse Hall/2nd Level Meeting Rooms
/

The E3 2016 floorplans are available for comparison here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=floorMicrosoft
 Microsoft is in South Hall this year, usually they are in West Hall.
 1601 (150 ft x 100 ft, 15000 sq ft)Nintendo of America
 In West Hall
 4822 (100 ft x 200 ft, 20000 sq ft)
 5244 (110 ft x 90 ft, 9900 sq ft)
 5644 (30 ft x 70 ft, 2100 sq ft)
 32000 sq ft total.
 It's likely Nintendo has reserved the theatre as well.Sony Interactive Entertainment America
 In West Hall
 4244 (30 ft x 90 ft, 2700 sq ft)
 4322 (150 ft x 200 ft, 30000 sq ft)
 4556 (80 ft x 60 ft, 4800 sq ft)
 37500 sq ft total

Xevross

Oh cool! dang it is quite close when you think about it

nnodley

Can't wait!!  Hoping for release dates for GOW, Days Gone, Spider-Man, and Detroit.

DerNebel

Bloodborne 2, here we go!!!

BananaKing

My E3 hype list

God of war
Days Gone
Death Stranding
The Last of us 2
Red Dead Redemption
Cyberpunk 2022
Farcry 5
Sucker Punches new IP
Bioware's New IP
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Bloodborne 2
Supermassive's new game (hopefully)
Assassin Creed Egypt (not hyped but interested)
Detroit: Become Human

The thing about that list, is that it's really realistic. Some games might not show up, some certainly will. But all in all there is a good thing that list ends up there. And that's just amazing. Super hyped.

nnodley

shame I forgot about the potential new Assassins creed game!  Hope it's there.  Also I hope they fudgy drop the full sync battleship in the missions.  Absolutely my most hated feature from the brotherhood and on.  I understand it can be optional, but for a trophy joker like me I hate it.  It just takes away so much of the play and approach your way when you have that stuff always right there.

Legend

Microsoft has downsized their booth and moved to the south hall. They are usually right next to sony.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of them caring less about E3 or having less to show.

nnodley

My E3 hype list

God of war
Days Gone
Death Stranding
The Last of us 2
Red Dead Redemption
Cyberpunk 2022
Farcry 5
Sucker Punches new IP
Bioware's New IP
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Bloodborne 2
Supermassive's new game (hopefully)
Assassin Creed Egypt (not hyped but interested)
Detroit: Become Human

The thing about that list, is that it's really realistic. Some games might not show up, some certainly will. But all in all there is a good thing that list ends up there. And that's just amazing. Super hyped.
If all that is at E3, fudgy dang!!!  Would likely be my favorite E3.  Most of it seems reasonable.  TLOU 2 is a toss up though.  I'm still going with it being released May or June 2018 so they could have gameplay.  But if it's later than that gameplay premier will be at PSX.

Xevross

Microsoft has downsized their booth and moved to the south hall. They are usually right next to sony.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of them caring less about E3 or having less to show.
Sony and Nintendo kept about the same booth sizes will Microsoft roughly halved theirs, and theirs was already the smallest.

Weird, do the not have many games then?

Raven

Bloodborne 2, here we go!!!
It's not happening. Just like Banana's naughtiness life.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Doesnt seem like theyll have Scorpio on the show floor. I dbout well even get price and date.

DerNebel

It's not happening. Just like Banana's naughtiness life.
I'll fight you

darkknightkryta

Sony and Nintendo kept about the same booth sizes will Microsoft roughly halved theirs, and theirs was already the smallest.

Weird, do the not have many games then?
They probably don't...

Go Up