VizionEck HYPE thread (15 Secrets!)

Started by 7H3, May 06, 2014, 07:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I love lots of old and incorrect assets around the site. No peaking around please.

Also that sound file was from a 24h game creation thing I did. I'll post it for you guys later.

the-pi-guy

I love lots of old and incorrect assets around the site. No peaking around please.

Also that sound file was from a 24h game creation thing I did. I'll post it for you guys later.

Sorry. 

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

well i'll hold off on any more details until legend confirms something as true
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Guys, I'm not misleading you any more. Our forum is secure and no info is escaping anyway.

It's time.

Announcement Trailer

7H3

lol that video is private!!!!! Y DO U DO THESE THINGS!!!! stop playing with my emoticons!
        ;D                                             :'(                                            >:(                                           ;D                                             :'(                                            >:(     

Legend

lol that video is private!!!!! Y DO U DO THESE THINGS!!!! stop playing with my emoticons!
        ;D                                             :'(                                            >:(                                           ;D                                             :'(                                            >:(     

It may be private, but it's linking to the trailer on the PlayStation youtube channel.

7H3

I feel like I have gamer's blue balls now!!! lollipop teasing grumble grumble

That's cool when it goes live we can see it here first!

Legend

I feel like I have gamer's blue balls now!!! lollipop teasing grumble grumble

That's cool when it goes live we can see it here first!

I just hope every thing's correct. It's really worrisome not being able to triple check it myself.

Raven

I just hope every thing's correct. It's really worrisome not being able to triple check it myself.

I can't wait. Day 1. I don't even care if it's a game about looting old womens' pants. Totally gonna buy it.

Legend

I can't wait. Day 1. I don't even care if it's a game about looting old womens' pants. Totally gonna buy it.

Yay!

This whole experience is just going to be so interesting. It'll be interesting if the response is really negative.

At least I'm a long time from release and on Friday will not be announcing lots of details. I can change everything and say it was the plan all along lol.

7H3

Mmm_fish_tacos

Bustin my balls Legend! We cant even get a sneak peak before the rest of the world?

Legend

Bustin my balls Legend! We cant even get a sneak peak before the rest of the world?

Do you want a screenshot?

7H3

Go Up