I think it’s Time

Started by Cute Pikachu, Aug 25, 2018, 07:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Cute Pikachu

Hey everyone,

I noticed some of y'all probably aren't a fan of some of my posts. That's fine I respect that fully. So i decided in best interest if I should leave the forum.

Feel like I'm not contributing well or posting what Resetera posts(which is valid criticism).

Thanks for everything guys.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

:'(

What gave you the impression that people aren't fans of your posts? I've always liked them and I'd love to see you stay.

I post a lot of ResetEra links just since that and reddit are the only other forums I regularly read. I tend to copy over anything that I'm interested in or stuff that seems like it could lead to discussion. I could work on including more of my own opinion though.

BananaKing

wut? i didnt think that anybody here didnt like you, im surprised you feel that way because i never saw it. anyways regardless of your decision i wish you the best of luck

the-pi-guy

I noticed some of y'all probably aren't a fan of some of my posts. That's fine I respect that fully. So i decided in best interest if I should leave the forum.
We like your posts.  
A lot of us have been really busy the past few months.  A few went on vacation and hardly posted.  

Between work and getting ready for school, I can barely afford to read a lot of posts, let alone respond to any.

Xevross

I always read your posts but I often don't reply because I'm busy at the time. I understand why you're leaving and I'm sorry I didn't reply as often. I'm a fairly lazy poster :(

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Maybe cute Pikachu is just doing this to bump up the post count of the day

Cute Pikachu

Well I'll be honest. I've been going through a severe depression recently so that doesn't help.

the-pi-guy

Well I'll be honest. I've been going through a severe depression recently so that doesn't help.
Sorry to hear that.  :(

BananaKing

Sorry to hear that man. Just know you're always welcome here and liked among the users here.

Dr. Pezus

Maybe cute Pikachu is just doing this to bump up the post count of the day
4d chess
Get help  :-\
If you go you can always come back!

Xevross

That sucks to hear. None of that is your own fault, best thing you can do is talk to someone you trust about it. Talking always helps even if it seems difficult.

darkknightkryta

Don't bottle it in.  I bottled in my depression when I was in high school. I lost a lot of weight and I never even realized it till later.  I don't know what ails you, but a healthy body is a healthy mind.  

Cute Pikachu

It's mostly just work treating me terrible. I get a $200 stipend a month and it gets prorated. I work 150-200 hours a month

BananaKing

It's mostly just work treating me terrible. I get a $200 stipend a month and it gets prorated. I work 150-200 hours a month
Yeah work can be a baby. Do you have any days off you could use?