previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

BananaKing

Horizon 2!!!
I hope it's Bloodborne 2!!!!

But I think it will be Gran Turismo 7

the-pi-guy

Not sure whether I should feel offended that VR isn't "major", or happy that there could be a handful of big VR titles.  

I hope it's Bloodborne 2!!!!

But I think it will be Gran Turismo 7
I was thinking the exact same thing...  

BananaKing

Not sure whether I should feel offended that VR isn't "major", or happy that there could be a handful of big VR titles.  

I was thinking the exact same thing...  
In terms of sales, production budget and marketing, even scale of the game, yeah VR isn't really major.

Gran Turismo 7 seems like the safest bet to me.

Dr. Pezus

In terms of sales, production budget and marketing, even scale of the game, yeah VR isn't really major.

Gran Turismo 7 seems like the safest bet to me.
If they want to kill the franchise... Launching so late in the gen again, assuming it's late 2019 at best and 2020 at worst

Legend

If they want to kill the franchise... Launching so late in the gen again, assuming it's late 2019 at best and 2020 at worst
They've done it before with the franchise.  ::)

Dr. Pezus

They've done it before with the franchise.  ::)
And you think they learned nothing?

Legend

And you think they learned nothing?
This time ps5 will be backwards compatible so it's ok.

Xevross

Hmm well if they are announcing another PS4 game I can only see it being GT7 or a new IP. GT is the only franchise they don't seem to care about damaging...

Legend

Hmm well if they are announcing another PS4 game I can only see it being GT7 or a new IP. GT is the only franchise they don't seem to care about damaging...
Why would they announce a new IP this late?

Xevross

Why would they announce a new IP this late?
Why would they announce any new game this late? Because they dumb

Legend

Why would they announce any new game this late? Because they dumb
Maybe PS5 really is 2020.

the-pi-guy

Oct 14, 2018, 04:19 PM Last Edit: Oct 14, 2018, 04:29 PM by the-pi-guy
Maybe PS5 really is 2020.
On the one hand, this is making me think that's the case. 

Maybe theyll announce something in the next 6 months releasing early2020.  Show off PS5 in early 2020, and release it in the fall with big titles. 

On the other hand, I feel like that might leave too big of a gap with their games. 

BananaKing

On the one hand, this is making me think that's the case.  

Maybe theyll announce something in the next 6 months releasing early2020.  Show off PS5 in early 2020, and release it in the fall with big titles.  

They have 5 major announced games already .days gone, dreams, ghost, death stranding and TLoU.

I don't see how they will release a PS5 in 2019. Days gone is the early 2019 game, dreams is 2019. No doubt that at least two games from TLou, DS and Ghost are releasing in 2020.

Or the new unannounced game could be from Sony Japan, something like gravity rush or TLG.

the-pi-guy

They have 5 major announced games already .days gone, dreams, ghost, death stranding and TLoU.
I almost forgot about Days Gone.  
6 big first party games for a year and a half or so wouldn't be bad.  

Yeah, I'm feeling more confident about 2020, now.  

Go Up