IGN Rumor: PS4 Release for Remastered Beyond: Two Souls

Started by ethomaz, Jul 08, 2014, 02:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

If the rumor is true it needs to be in the 40 dollar range.

7H3

Jul 10, 2014, 02:53 PM Last Edit: Jul 10, 2014, 04:12 PM by 7H3
For me project spark, fable legends, and sunset overdrive are the main reason to get an xone
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

If the rumor is true it needs to be in the 40 dollar range.

Even at $50 it will sell well enough if the rumor of extra content is true. People go crazy during the holidays.

7H3

Even at $50 it will sell well enough if the rumor of extra content is true. People go crazy during the holidays.

especially if it is for a gift for someone younger (even new console purchase)
MS is poised to do really well this holiday season as per normal and they could be banking on Holiday sales to see them through the following quarters

Raven

especially if it is for a gift for someone younger (even new console purchase)
MS is poised to do really well this holiday season as per normal and they could be banking on Holiday sales to see them through the following quarters

They might do well in North America. Probably the UK as well. That'll be about it and I doubt it will amount to much, ultimately. Relying on holiday sales to possibly get you through the next 6 months would be suicide. The only reason the X1 didn't tank in the first quarter this year was because of Titanfall and the $400 sku selling alongside the now vanishing Titanfall bundle may be the only thing that saved them from having a completely horrible second quarter. Though it looks like now that the Titanfall bundle is largely gone, the $400 sku alone isn't competitive enough. The PS4 is crushing it on Amazon.

7H3

They might do well in North America. Probably the UK as well. That'll be about it and I doubt it will amount to much, ultimately. Relying on holiday sales to possibly get you through the next 6 months would be suicide. The only reason the X1 didn't tank in the first quarter this year was because of Titanfall and the $400 sku selling alongside the now vanishing Titanfall bundle may be the only thing that saved them from having a completely horrible second quarter. Though it looks like now that the Titanfall bundle is largely gone, the $400 sku alone isn't competitive enough. The PS4 is crushing it on Amazon.

it doesn't seem like anywhere else matters to them

Legend

For me project spark, game legends, and sunset overdrive are the main reason to get an xone

Fable Legends?

7H3

Yes... auto correct on phone... missed that one :-P

Legend

Yes... auto correct on phone... missed that one :-P

That game doesn't look too hot to me.

7H3

No, but looks like it could be an enjoyable co op game

BananaKing

Like Tacos said, Project Spark is releasing this Fall after being in Beta for forever now. Plus, let's be honest. No one cares. Xbox fans only use it as a talking point for a list war and no one outside of that fanbase has said much about it. You never really see any real conversations about it. Certainly not conversations as if it's a big deal. People still talk about Knack more than Project Spark. Not to mention it's not a retail title as far as I know which is what most people discuss when talking about the Holiday lineup or really any quarter lineup. If we start getting into digital titles we all know who wins that battle just by sheer volume alone.

The nktrnl rumor was that Fable Legends is releasing sometime during Summer 2015. So there is the chance that it could be a May, June, or July release but that would still leave the first quarter barren and the second quarter questionable. Though I know I'm not the only one who was underwhelmed by what Microsoft showed of that game at E3. So far that guy has been spot on with what he revealed. So unless Microsoft has a surprise announcement at Gamescom for a big title releasing Early 2015, the X1 might end up getting smoked by a one-two punch of The Order and Bloodborne with either nothing to counter or countering too late to matter.

ohh yeah fable legends, forgot about that.

Project spark wont move consoles. digital titles rarely ever do. Microsoft, in terms of games, has a pretty strong holiday lined up. Halo MCC, Sunset, Ori and the blind Forest, Project Spank and Forza. but next year its looking pretty grim. Halo 5, Fable and Fable. all slated for "later in the year". we know Forza 6 will come out though. but so far Sony has two games slated for early in the year and microsoft have none. makes you wonder what sony have in store for later next year. Uncharted could be a summer release or a holiday, we dont know yet. Gran Turismo 7 is probably a 2015 tittle. and then you have Sony Bend, Media Molecule, Guerrilla games and Quantic Dream all with games deep in development. and Project Morphous very well might be a 2015 release, that means more games for it.

Dr. Pezus

Why do you keep writing Project Spank? Lol

the-pi-guy

Why do you keep writing Project Spank? Lol

Autocorrect. 

Legend

Project Spank should be our next game...

Raven

Project Spank should be our next game...

Pffft. I'm bored of that game. I play it every night.

Go Up