PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

Jun 26, 2018, 02:58 PM Last Edit: Jun 26, 2018, 03:13 PM by nnodley
This is basically what I said...

There's a lot of different endings, but the changes only really come into it in the final mission. And there's nothing extremely impressive about that to me. That's what this game is, a choice game which gives you different endings. The choices throughout the game have the most obscure or insignificant consequences a lot of the time. Like how only two people are ever affected by the public opinion you build. Everything you do just changes relationship/ opinion sliders which then give you different stuff at the end. There's some minor things as well but there's not enough of them. I don't think there's much to be impressed about in Detroit in the context of its genre.
No I understand that is basically what you said bruh!  I'm just saying that yeah even if that's how it is it's still super impressive to me. :P

We will just agree to disagree, but the amount of different things you can do despite most not coming into play till the end game is a hard thing to do.  My Kara playthroughs were drastically different on my second play through.  Same with connors mostly cause I was trying to get a certain trophy.  Markus's missions I think have the least amount of deviations in terms of the ending. Except a few large choices you can make at the end.

I still find it impressive.  8)