PlayStation Studios Development

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 27, 2015, 08:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Didn't Sucker Punch say that they wanted to stay a one game at a time studio (something I think is a bummer, I'd like all first party studios to be 2 game studios at least)? But I do find it interesting how much Sucker Punch has already grown again, makes it kinda weird that all those people were let go in the first place. Still, if they are going open world then they'll need more people, I've only played Infamous 1 and watched large parts of Second Son on Youtube, but huge problems of those imo are that their open worlds just don't feel very interesting and don't give you that much to do.

Infamous is one franchise that I've thought about quite a few things that would to me make the games a lot better and I think also more successful before, but all of them would require manpower and a budget that up to this point the studio has not gotten I think.
Yeah even though Infamous is open world I wouldn't consider it a proper open world game. There's very little open world content, just lots of the sae thing repeated over and over again. There's no real side quests or NPCs to talk to.

Still an excellent game though