Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
BioLeptin  We will discussing the value of the involving Weight Loss Shark Tank loss supplements, inside addition to properly exercising. When these are both used side by side, they will make life easier. Another thing I recommend you do is a type of dieting that will not only aid you end this bad habit, but will boost your metabolism, and cause which lose pounds of fat lightning fast and again and again. This type of dieting is eating frequently the actual day with small meal options. Your meals must contain different forms of nutrients (especially the one's that will satisfy hunger), and ought to rotate the produce around (known as shifting calories).This seems very restrictive, but it works, and it's really worth it in the conclusion. If you can just precisely what you know whole foods, typically found around the perimeter of this grocery store, and pre-cook your food every day or two, then each lunch will basically be your leftover nutritious meal.
Visit Here - http://www.mysupplementsera.com/bioleptin/
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 03:18 AM
My feet are killing me.
Don't give knives to feet.
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by Legend - Today at 02:07 AM
My feet are killing me.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 07:40 PM
Here's a stat. Incredibles 2 has a good shot at being the second film to manage over 6 days with 20m+. Spiderman 2 has six and many others have five. The only film to manage more is TFA, which held above 20m for 17 days straight. Wowzas.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 07:26 PM
Incredibles 2 has overtaken Solo in 4 days. A solid Monday number, $23.6m
Off-Topic Community / Re: The Sporty Sports Thread -...
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 07:22 PM
Jesus. This shouldn't be happening.
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 07:17 PM
Salah getting smashed by putin
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Politics Thread
Last post by Mmm_fish_tacos - Yesterday at 04:57 PM
I dunno, it's stupid. But at the same time if a country has a tariff on our goods and then get mad if we impose a tariff on their goods of equal value then they shouldn't have the right to complain. Most of the list I've seen show we usually dont impose a tariff or it's so small it doesn't matter. He actually asked for all tariffs to be reset to zero which would have been truly fair trade. But was ignored.
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 04:36 PM
Wow another upset. This world cup is cray cray.
And another one now. Poland falling flat!
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Politics Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 02:36 PM
What do you Americans think of this trade war that Trump has started?
A lot of people are really clueless about what a trade deficit is.  I've literally talked to people who thought that a trade deficit basically meant that a country was stealing from us.  If we have a $30b trade deficit with Norway, they think that means that Norway still has to pay $30b to us.  

Basically by their logic, if I go to Walmart and buy $10 worth of stuff, Walmart owes me $10 because now I have a $10 trade deficit.  

Even more problematic is that the US does a massive amount of services, even for other countries.  We actually had a surplus against China when you take that into account.  

So the justification for the trade war is based on false assumptions.  

Growing up, I thought that having more tariffs ought not to be a bad thing.  We have a giant debt and deficit and I figured that tariffs could be a way to pay off some of it.  

But of course, things are hardly that simple.  For two reasons.  Other countries can do the same to us, and a lot of businesses are dependent on trading certain things.  A lot of manufacturing companies were getting very worried about the steel and aluminum tariffs.  

Whether the issue is just that we are putting tariffs on things that are too important or putting tariffs on things in general isn't helpful, I don't know enough to be sure which is correct.  

But overall, it seems way more damaging than it is worth.  
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10