State of Decay 2 reviews: (68 mc/ 55 reviews) (68 oc/ 61 reviews)

Started by Legend, May 17, 2018, 04:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Legend

I expected this game to get kinda poor reviews but I really didn't expect it to be on par with sea of thieves.

This is a huge blow for MS. They'll be going into E3 with very poor momentum.

Kerotan

What a fudgy bomb this generation has been for Microsoft. They just can't get it right. Next bomba will be crackdown 3. Mark my words.

I feel bad for those pre ordering these games. How they have fallen since the 360 days

Xevross

dang, Microsoft are really struggling to make anything critically well- received. The only series that can do it nowadays is Forza. They need a big turnaround at E3.

Kerotan

dang, Microsoft are really struggling to make anything critically well- received. The only series that can do it nowadays is Forza. They need a big turnaround at E3.
"forza turnaround" announced at e3. Hand break and drift like never before in 60fps and real faux 4k on the xbox 1.

SWORDF1SH

I think MS is going to go GaaS on us. It's focus on games is totally opposite to Sony's.

Legend

I think MS is going to go GaaS on us. It's focus on games is totally opposite to Sony's.
They have been talking about GaaS for years and have already been doing it. This E3 will be telling. Hopefully gamepass has changed their direction.

SWORDF1SH

They have been talking about GaaS for years and have already been doing it. This E3 will be telling. Hopefully gamepass has changed their direction.
Gamepass will only increase GaaS being pushed imo. Make little on the game itself but rake it in with (not so)microtransactions.

Legend

Gamepass will only increase GaaS being pushed imo. Make little on the game itself but rake it in with (not so)microtransactions.
I personally think that too, but lots of people think gamepass will push them to make single player games that can be finished before the next gamepass release. Would be awesome if that's really the direction they go.

Legend