The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Why didn't you play it?
Because I just haven't??

the-pi-guy

Because I just haven't??
Yeah Mr. Moneybags, why haven't you played the game?

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Lol I just realised I've only played 3 games that released this year so far. God of War, SotC and Celeste. All of them 90+ meta. I guess I've set quite a high standard for the year...

Maybe I should pick up MH:W and continue the streak :D

BananaKing

Lol I just realised I've only played 3 games that released this year so far. God of War, SotC and Celeste. All of them 90+ meta. I guess I've set quite a high standard for the year...

Maybe I should pick up MH:W and continue the streak :D
I still haven't played anything that released this year. And last year I only bought For Honor and Horizon, both at launch just a week or two apart.

Me buying a game at launch day is really rare for me now. Ill wait till the price drops and get a game then. I'll play much more games this way and pay a lot less. All I gotta do is wait.

RDR2 will be only day one game this year it seems, unless cyberpunk 2077 somehow manages to release before it lol

Legend

It's stupid that since Microsoft has dropped the ball with exclusives, there's now a large push that exclusives are a bad thing for consumers/the industry. That's a reasonable view when games are paid to stay off platforms so not everyone thinking this needs to be a fanboy, but it makes no sense for first party studios.

Legend

Layoffs Happening at Daybreak Games | ResetEra

Sounds like there's layoffs (or something worse) going on at Daybreak Games (formerly SOE). People I used to work with are talking about it on Facebook, talking about people being affected by layoffs and looking for work in the industry. I don't know if it's at all related to the recent controversy regarding Daybreak and Russia, which the H1Z1 devs have denied:https://www.pcgamesn.com/daybreak-games-columbus-nova  

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

Apr 30, 2018, 11:15 PM Last Edit: Apr 30, 2018, 11:17 PM by the-pi-guy

Same with couch multiplayer.  

Legend

I think this is the first time a single game is now shipping with 2 blu rays.

Next gen will need bigger discs.

BananaKing

Tomorrow there will be a beyond good and evil 2 live stream. I hope it's something interesting at least.

Legend

Tomorrow there will be a beyond good and evil 2 live stream. I hope it's something interesting at least.
The last one was pretty good.

Legend

Legend

Go Up