Destiny

Started by Raven, Jun 01, 2014, 05:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

now i have to wait till friday.. boy am i glad i have 18 motes and 35 strange coins lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just reached level 23, thanks to the Cryptarch. I reached level 4 with him and got 3 pieces of blue gear which happened to have some bad dog boots.I also got the triple play trophies tonight which felt good cause I superseded 3 dudes hurled up in a capture point. Lol.

NeverDies

Yay, finally finished leveling the Striker subset for a Titan!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

Yay, finally finished leveling the Striker subset for a Titan!

i got the defender subclass maxed out been working on striker now
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

i wish the marks would reset earlier lol  i wanna start earning them, 80 for my gun, and if i were to take apart some of the guns i dont use, i could theoretically max it out :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

DD_Bwest

well that sucks, none of that legendary stuff is actual armor or weapons, just shaders emblems, and class items lol

7H3

do we really need more pink/purple shaders...
friggin blue item weapons? that's lame
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

all the rare ships ive come across so far have been found in random chests, although during the beta i saw someone earn a legendary ship in the iron banner.patrols dont really do much for engrams, but you are killing things so engrams cn drop.   this guys method though includes 1 person farming a cave during time one of the others are finishing a patrol.   but patrols do earn you vanguard rep, and from level 3 after you start getting decent stuff and you need to be level 3 to buy weapons.from what i an tell hoarding them makes no difference.  I saved up close to 60 to do all at once for when i was not only level 20 but a really high cryptarch rank and it really didnt make a difference.

do bounties help with vanguard rep?

ethomaz

Sep 23, 2014, 02:12 PM Last Edit: Sep 23, 2014, 02:13 PM by ethomaz

do bounties help with vanguard rep?

Yes... 50-100 reps per bounty... six bounties per day for each Crucible and Vanguard... ~500 reps per day for Vanguard and ~500 reps per day for Crucible... or ~1000 per day for a Faction (reps from Vanguard and Crucible goes to Faction when you are using it gear).

ethomaz

http://www.destinydb.com/vendors/3039124256-queens-emissary

Here's the loot you'll get for the queens emissary event coming up.

Nothing interesting.

Edit - There are something wrong... guys on GAF are saying the Legendary Helmet on Queen Wrath's just saved me 120 marks... so there are interesting gears too.

Dr. Pezus

http://kotaku.com/destiny-the-kotaku-review-1637735501

Not a big fan of Kotaku's increasing slide towards being a Social Justice Warrior website but this review was awesome.

Epic review. Hot dang

DD_Bwest

Wait so there is legendary gear?  Hmmmmm...  I need a legendary helmet lol and I need to earn like 80 marks for my gun

ethomaz

Wait so there is legendary gear?  Hmmmmm...  I need a legendary helmet lol and I need to earn like 80 marks for my gun

A Legendary helmet will put me at lvl 28... Xur is my last hope because the mark cap will put me at 119 :-(

DD_Bwest

im even further,  ill have 20 marks after i buy my gun(and hit the cap..),  so unless i find one i have to wait until next tuesday to move any further really..  ill be able to upgrade my armor a bit but i dont think enough to get me to 27 lol  id need a heck of alot of shards lol

once i get my gun im going to farm kills and get it maxed out.  ill take apart a few of the guns i dont want for asc energy and with the 10 i have lol and ill have enough to fully upgrade all the damage.

Go Up