Starlink: Battle for Atlas: bet on the metacritic 75 (37 reviews)

Started by Legend, Sep 23, 2018, 04:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Xevross

It's not sustainable, but right now we have so few active members that it's pretty easy to win points  :-\
I suppose, I still think there should be a system where everyone gets points though. Perhaps a multiplier which gets smaller the further down you place, like 2nd place can only get up to 50 points, 3rd up to 30 etc.

Legend

I suppose, I still think there should be a system where everyone gets points though. Perhaps a multiplier which gets smaller the further down you place, like 2nd place can only get up to 50 points, 3rd up to 30 etc.
Do you personally think of/want metacritic betting to primarily be a competition between posters on the forum, or primarily be a reflection of your own predictions?

Xevross

Do you personally think of/want metacritic betting to primarily be a competition between posters on the forum, or primarily be a reflection of your own predictions?
Competition of course!

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Competition of course!
Ok me too.

Maybe change it so instead of it being -50 for getting outside the range, make it -25 for getting outside the range and +25 for having your middle prediction within 5 points? That way you're more enticed to participate for every betting thread.

Xevross

Ok me too.

Maybe change it so instead of it being -50 for getting outside the range, make it -25 for getting outside the range and +25 for having your middle prediction within 5 points? That way you're more enticed to participate for every betting thread.
I think something like that would be better, make it so that you're often earning points, otherwise with most games only one or two people have any points changes and that's just boring.

Legend

I think something like that would be better, make it so that you're often earning points, otherwise with most games only one or two people have any points changes and that's just boring.
Cool. I'll apply that change retroactively if no one objects.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Xevross

the-pi-guy

nnodley

the-pi-guy

Nnodley's prediction holding strong.

Go Up