Weekly Update #112

Started by The Machine, Apr 20, 2018, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

FH4 might be set in the UK, not Japan
Views: 25

DONTNOD to go public soon to co-publish their games, in talks with a major publisher for 2 new IPs
Views: 59

Jim Bridenstine as administrator of NASA is formally confirmed
Views: 66

Housemarque to announce the next game this Saturday
Views: 97

Microsoft is looking for a senior engineer with knowledge of GDDR6 for "future Xbox design projects"
Views: 156

PlayStation's Relationship with Amazon Worsens As PSN Codes Are Dropped
Views: 189

Orbital ATK next gen rocket finally revealed
Views: 191

America's favorite restaurants
Views: 216

Total Biscuit / John Bain's cancer has spread to his spine "chemo doesn't work anymore"
Views: 225

First time a celebrity death affected you
Views: 235

The top poster of the past week was Xevross with 204 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. the-Pi-guy was second with 201 posts and Dr. Pezus was third with 198 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was Legend with 20 topics. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle too.

Xevross received the most likes this week (125), and Legend liked the most things this week (144). They both get a ticket in the monthly raffle.

Dr. Pezus stole $977 this past week. For their thievery, they have also earned a raffle ticket.

Legend added the most games to the database this week, a total of 1. We thank them for their work and award them 1 raffle ticket.

There are currently 224730 posts on our forum. Only 270 left till we hit 225000!

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Party March 28, 2024, 8:37:00 pm

LOADING PARTY=26004.51%

Legend

Xevross

Where was I?!?!
Liking things apparently.

Also yay I did it mum!

Dr. Pezus

Ffs how can I always be so close but still only third