God of War |OT| Now on PC

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Xevross

Legend

Xevross

Okay got it to work. Those two dropped it five places down to #57. Only 7 above 94 now, the 80, 90 and 95 have dropped it half way back from where it was basically.

As I said though it would have been very shocking if it held onto the 95. GameCritics review might put it down, whenever that comes, or Edge.

The list was removed?
The other lists worked but when I changed to all/ all time, there were no entries. Had to tick the box at the top to get the games to show up again.

Xevross

Also it seems Quarter to Three have decided to review it. The guy playing it has said its a drag playing through it, so he might as well try and drop the metascore by a few. Quality gaming journalism right there.

the-pi-guy

"Awesome! Thanks! I'll do that. I'm just so sick of these Sony fanboys treating God of War as the second coming of christ. Their tears bring me joy lol"

"GoW director cried about game reviews"

"Seeing and reading stuff like this annoys me. I'm just looking forward to Tom's Review"

You're a nasty person.  

Dr. Pezus

Also it seems Quarter to Three have decided to review it. The guy playing it has said its a drag playing through it, so he might as well try and drop the metascore by a few. Quality gaming journalism right there.
Ffs

Legend

"Awesome! Thanks! I'll do that. I'm just so sick of these Sony fanboys treating God of War as the second coming of christ. Their tears bring me joy lol"

"GoW director cried about game reviews"

"Seeing and reading stuff like this annoys me. I'm just looking forward to Tom's Review"
Image result for what's wrong with you gif

Kerotan

Dr. Pezus

I'm telling you it will come down to edge. If they give it a 10 it stays at 95 or higher.
Given the reviewer's comments I think 10 is out of the question

Xevross

I'm telling you it will come down to edge. If they give it a 10 it stays at 95 or higher.
Lol higher than 95 is completely out of the question no matter what.

idk if people are telling the truth or not but seems like Edge have scored it an 8. And with that dies any hope of 95.

Edit: EDGE 8/10 confirmed

Xevross

In some good news though, it seems some troll created a fb account to impersonate the Quarter to Three reviewer, and they aren't reviewing it after all.

Xevross

Xevross

Oof, EDGE gave Far Cry 5 a 6/10. When you see things like that, maybe GoW dodged a bullet  :o

5/5 from Game Rant, who are on meta. I guess team 95 has hope left yet.

5/5 from Express. Its funny, probably way more people will see the Express 5/5 in the UK than EDGE 8/10. The only reason Edge matters so much is because metacritic decides they should have a huge weighting.

I've probably missed lots of reviews at this point, but by my records we now have over 40% perfect scores! (53 out of 131), and the average is 95.13, still holding above 95 despite not the best run recently.

BananaKing

Go Up