Xevross

This is amazing, great marketing move ;D

Xevross

Also showed off an interesting feature which I presume is actually in the game

Think I'll probably pre order this :D

kitler53

Also showed off an interesting feature which I presume is actually in the game

Think I'll probably pre order this :D
pretty horrible if you ask me.  the only way to have this work is if the game intentionally makes incorrect calls a signification percentage of the time,.. ~5%.

no one likes challenge replays in real sports.  it delays the game.  the only reason we have it is to ensure the game is played "fair".  games should never be programmed to be unfair.  that's straight up annoying.  this the exactly the kind of "realism" in games that should not exist.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

pretty horrible if you ask me.  the only way to have this work is if the game intentionally makes incorrect calls a signification percentage of the time,.. ~5%.

no one likes challenge replays in real sports.  it delays the game.  the only reason we have it is to ensure the game is played "fair".  games should never be programmed to be unfair.  that's straight up annoying.  this the exactly the kind of "realism" in games that should not exist.
Nah I loved challenging calls in football games.

Although in tennis it makes less sense since it's just a computer that decides.. It's not like it involves refs reviewing the footage.

Xevross

pretty horrible if you ask me.  the only way to have this work is if the game intentionally makes incorrect calls a signification percentage of the time,.. ~5%.

no one likes challenge replays in real sports.  it delays the game.  the only reason we have it is to ensure the game is played "fair".  games should never be programmed to be unfair.  that's straight up annoying.  this the exactly the kind of "realism" in games that should not exist.
Yeah I'm not so sure about this feature. I do love challenges in tennis, they're always tens and exciting. Crowds at games always love them too. They're one of the better replay/ challenge systems in sports, especially since it doesn't take long at all.

Can't really judge how it affects the game or if it feels unfair until I play it, so I'm just going to wait and see on this one. My pre-order comment wasn't really related to the image, I just thought I'd add it.

Nah I loved challenging calls in football games.

Although in tennis it makes less sense since it's just a computer that decides.. It's not like it involves refs reviewing the footage.
Yeah the whole point of challenge in tennis is that the line judges aren't robots and they can make mistakes. So adding it to a game is kind of weird, as the game won't make mistakes. But it could end up having a positive outcome on gameplay and enjoyment, so we'll see.

Dr. Pezus

Read Nadal. Thought this was a Kinect ad. Got confused

Xevross

Read Nadal. Thought this was a Kinect ad. Got confused
Is Nadal a Kinect? :o

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Oh yeah I forgot that was the name of it. I didn't really care at all about kinect back then. Or ever.

the-pi-guy

He probably doesn't know what Project Milo was.  

Dr. Pezus

Poor little milo
Never had a chance

Legend

All these youngins.

It's not a real demo unless it has ducks.