Sony isn't waiting until E3 to announce some new games

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 04, 2018, 04:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Sony isn't waiting until E3 to announce some new games - VideoGamer.com

By pre-show, we mean this week. Wednesday, to be precise, when the format holder will announce a new PlayStation 4 game featuring PSVR support.

This will be followed by a release date announcement on Thursday for a mystery Sony Worldwide Studios title. Hmm, Days Gone, anybody?

Next, Friday and Saturday will see the reveal of a new PS4 and PSVR game, respectively, while Sunday lifts the lid on an 'eagerly anticipated game' coming to PSVR. All reveals will take place at 4.00pm BST.

the-pi-guy

nnodley

that release date announcement could be anything, but given Days Gone just had GI coverage I would agree it could be that.   Excited to see what they announce.

Legend

that release date announcement could be anything, but given Days Gone just had GI coverage I would agree it could be that.   Excited to see what they announce.
I bet it is Dreams. Days Gone would be too early for a specific date.

Xevross

Hopefully its nothing major. I'd hate it if Sony think announcing stuff before an e3 conference and then nothing at the conferences is the best way to do it now. Announcements at conferences are so much more exciting.

nnodley

I bet it is Dreams. Days Gone would be too early for a specific date.
Yeah could be, but we have already heard that they are supposed to release the Dreams beta towards the end of the year.  So it could be the release for that.

the-pi-guy

Psh guys, 2 new VR games!