Game of the Year COMPILED 2008 to 2013 (7th Gen) by Aldro

Started by ethomaz, Aug 18, 2014, 04:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Aldro had a nice job getting all the awards to compile a GOTY list.

So I'm sharing it he for everybody.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149333

BTW my personal 2014 GOTY is Grond Zeroes... of course others game can take it place until the year ends.

Legend

So far my GOTY would have to be P mother fudgy T.

Shinobi-san

Resogun Heroes for me!

It wasn't the best expansion/add on but it added to an already perfect game and has spurred me on to put in even more hours, mostly because of the new Survival mode.

PT would probably be second, but unfortunately im too much of a wimp to play past the first big scare. :(
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Xevross

I mostly agree with the critics. PS3 has really dominated in this sense and quite a lot of that is thanks to Naughty Dog. My GOTY so far is TLOU:R but I'm sure it'll be between DA:I and Destiny by the end of the year

Dr. Pezus

GOTY is obviously TLoU: R!

7H3

hmm not sure I have played any games that I would consider GOTY... perhaps destiny though
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

NeverDies

My favorite game of the year winner would definitely be Skyrim. After all this time, I still enjoy thinking about the game as well as playing it. Best of all, with mods it is able to look just as nice as some games that are coming ourt right now.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

My favorite game of the year winner would definitely be Skyrim. After all this time, I still enjoy thinking about the game as well as playing it. Best of all, with mods it is able to look just as nice as some games that are coming ourt right now.

I'm still playing Skyrim.  Not my favorite, but I do love it. 

ethomaz

BTW Aldro is one of the guys that could join us here.

the-pi-guy

He's already got an account. 

Legend

He was actually a founding father, but life got the better of him. Hardly ever posts.

Dr. Pezus

He was actually a founding father, but life got the better of him. Hardly ever posts.

He posts on VGC like a boss