Microsoft on Fable’s Future

Started by Legend, Oct 30, 2017, 12:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Oct 30, 2017, 12:06 AM Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 01:33 AM by Legend
Microsoft on Fable's Future | ResetEra

"Fable is very near and dear to my heart," Loftis said. "Actually one of the primary reasons (I moved to England) was to work with the team on Fable II. Fable Fortune is now out, the card game. We love the IP. I can't talk right now about whether we're doing anything with it or not, but if I ever get the chance to go back to Albion ... "Click to expand...
Loftis' role as GM of Xbox Publishing for first-party games means she would be a key player in bringing back the Fable franchise. Though as of yet, we don't know if there have been any pitches internally at Microsoft to do so. She told GameSpot that her team receives between 350 and 400 pitches for games every year. Given the name and prominence of Fable as a franchise, we would be surprised if it never came back. But for now, it sounds like Microsoft is taking a similar to approach to how EA is handling Mass Effect, in that it is giving the franchise time to rest before potentially bringing it back.Click to expand...
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-on-the-future-of-the-fable-series/1100-6454451/ My first thread so apologies if anything is wrong. Saw this article and didn't see a thread. I know that a lot of people were curious on Fable's future.  

darkknightkryta

You have to fix the quote

Legend

You have to fix the quote
Yeah that was the purpose of this thread but I had to leave for dinner right after posting.

the-pi-guy

Yeah that was the purpose of this thread but I had to leave for dinner right after posting.
Fancy schmancy.

Legend

Fancy schmancy.
"bot" as a subject even works too. I use that feature way too much  :P