Neogaf is in Chaos

Started by Cute Pikachu, Oct 22, 2017, 12:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

The neogaf twitter bot is still posting so you can get a taste of what's happening even if you can't load the website. NeoGAF New Threads (@NeoGAFNewThread) | Twitter

DerNebel

Oct 22, 2017, 07:33 AM Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 12:53 PM by DerNebel
If this kills the site, then nothing of value will be lost. Politically the community has all but completely lost the plot, you can seriously tell how a large part of the community is only looking for the next thing to be enraged about. And if you ignore the political stuff you're just left with a fanboy infested dungvoid, the things that used to make the site worthwile, like leakers, are all but gone, so if this kills Gaf, then good riddance.

katakpisang

Oct 22, 2017, 08:20 AM Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 12:02 PM by Dr. Pez
Sony HQ is burning  ;D ;D ;D
They have no idea why a lot of gamers especially Nintendo, XBOX and PC fans hate that forum.
Sony+SJW wanking = Neogaf

User was moderated for this post
-Dr. Pez

Xevross

Oh wow. RIP Neogaf. It's gonna take a miracle to recover from this

DerNebel

Sony HQ is burning  ;D ;D ;D
They have no idea why a lot of gamers especially Nintendo, XBOX and PC fans hate that forum.
Sony+SJW wanking = Neogaf
You moron haven't been there in a long time have you? It's been overrun by Nintendo fanboys for months.

Also why was this idiot unbanned?

Mmm_fish_tacos

The neogaf twitter bot is still posting so you can get a taste of what's happening even if you can't load the website. NeoGAF New Threads (@NeoGAFNewThread) | Twitter
Hasnt updated in 7 hours. I think neogaf is dead.

the-pi-guy

Oct 22, 2017, 12:15 PM Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 12:19 PM by the-pi-guy
Hasnt updated in 7 hours. I think neogaf is dead.
They have been down for 7 hours for "scheduled maintenance"

this is all pretty funny,   he bred a site that had a culture that turned and ate him lol

I got the gaming discussion page to load once, most of the threads had single digit posts before the site went down again.

I wonder what site will rise in its place.Ive considered myself a liberal from a young age, but these last few years with the way the left has got has forced me to stand in the center.  Neogaf encompassed everything i hated about the left culture.  

it got so bad that attempts to discuss the effectiveness of certain forms of protest was called defending racists and nazi's.
I'd argue gaf isn't actually all that liberal.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

They have been down for 7 hours for "scheduled maintenance"
I'd argue gaf isn't actually all that liberal.  
How would you argue that? Their off topic is something else. They do seem normal on their gaming side.

Dr. Pezus

I'm sure it'll be back up in time. It's too big

Cute Pikachu

I'm sure it'll be back up in time. It's too big
They have no mods.
Tyler would have to hire a completely new mods(all of them left).
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

the-pi-guy

How would you argue that? Their off topic is something else. They do seem normal on their gaming side.
Well politics isnt a left/right thing.  It's way more complicated than that.  
A large percentage of them are moreso authoritarian left leaning moderates.  

During the US election, they very seriously disparaged the left wing candidate in favor of a more central left candidate. (liberal by American standards, but moderate by world standards).

Cute Pikachu

Well politics isnt a left/right thing.  It's way more complicated than that.  
A large percentage of them are moreso authoritarian left leaning moderates.  

During the US election, they very seriously disparaged the left wing candidate in favor of a more central left candidate. (liberal by American standards, but moderate by world standards).
Yeah that was when Neogaf started pissing me off. Bernie supporters(which I considered myself apart of) were treated unfairly(yet Queen Leaked Emails supporters were praised)
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

They have no mods.
Tyler would have to hire a completely new mods(all of them left).
They get paid?

Horizon

I am happy I did not read GAF for politics. I only read it for Gaming and it seems like that was a wise decision.

ethomaz

Are there any place with all happened??!

Go Up