Should be fun!!!
Started by Legend, Sep 14, 2017, 03:34 AM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
1. Will the Devil May Cry 5 trailer be in the first half of the second half, or will there be no trailer?
Damiani: No Trailer
Huber: No Trailer
Ian: First Half
Ben: First Half
2. Which game will get more screen time, Gran Turismo Sport or Ni no Kuni II?
Damiani: Gran Turismo Sport
Huber: Ni no Kuni II
Ian: Ni no Kuni II
Ben: Ni no Kuni II
3. Will we see gameplay of Resident Evil 2 Remake?
4. Will a new Dragon Ball FighterZ character be revealed?
Ben: YesHot Seat
5. New Platinum game? Ben: Happening
6. New Soulcalibur game? Ian: Not Happening
7. New FromSoftware game? Huber: Happening
8. New Team Ninja game? Damiani: Not Happening
Ben: WrongFinal Bets
Damiani: Brand new PS4/PC Castlevania
Huber: RE2make demo, RE3make announcement, Dino Crisis reboot (in demo) AND Onimusha announcement
Ian: FromSoftware release game during TGS, post-1825 and starts with a letter from A-F
Ben: Sega publicly apologises for no apparent reason, re-release Jet Set Radio AND bring back both Golden Axe and Streets of Rage
Credits: LiquidSolid for the transcription
I heard from reliable sourves (in my head) that this is the event for Bloodborne 2. Hype!i would lose my shame if that happens, but i really doubt it. while fromsoftware is japanese and they did have presence in TGS before, if we look at BB sales its much more popular in the west than it is in japan, and a bulk of its fanbase is in the west. it would be more probable and more realistic to announce BB2 at either PGW or PSX. i think they could announce the new armored core game they are working on since that is a more Japanese oriented game.