Half Life 3 story released by writer

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 25, 2017, 10:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

I can't even.  I understand Valve not giving a shame anymore for games, but license your IP out or something.

Legend

In a way, half life 3 just released. Cool

Kerotan

It's dead Jim.  Delighted I never played these games because I probably would have loved them and the debacle surrounding a potential third would really piss me off.  

Just shows valve don't give 2 fudges anymore.  And to think the praise Lord gaben has been getting from his fans the last few years.  

darkknightkryta

It's dead Jim.  Delighted I never played these games because I probably would have loved them and the debacle surrounding a potential third would really piss me off.  

Just shows valve don't give 2 fudges anymore.  And to think the praise Lord gaben has been getting from his fans the last few years.  
Most of the staff working on half life left.  They're just coasting off of Dota and Steam.

Dr. Pezus

To be fair they've gotten plenty of criticism in the past few years for stuff like lackluster sales and their inability to make a new game

Legend

For those who read it, how is it?

the-pi-guy

The last full game that Valve made was released in 2013.  

Legend

The last full game that Valve made was released in 2013.  
But they do have a card game coming out  ::)