The breaker of chains, Official GOT Spoiler thread.

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Aug 16, 2017, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Free Discussion of Game of Thrones. But No 3 eyed ravens. If you watched the leaked episode keep that to yourself till the latest episode is officially live.

Past Talk
Present Talk
And speculation Are allowed.

And GO.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jon Snow is going to do his Aunt and it will be the best television ever!

nnodley

Aug 16, 2017, 02:24 AM Last Edit: Aug 16, 2017, 02:38 AM by nnodley
I can't wait for jon to finally know his parentage!  

I have heard some rumors about something that might happen in the next episode and if true it's going to be amazing!!

I will say it is a super weird change to having the story pacing move at lightning speed.  Characters travel distances in a single episode in season 7 where it would take half a season or more sometimes for a person to move those distances.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I will say it is a super weird change to having the story pacing move at lightning speed.  Characters travel distances in a single episode in season 7 where it would take half a season or more sometimes for a person to move those distances.
Yeah, That's the problem with trying to wrap the show up so quickly. I'm surprised HBO pushing for more season considering it's their best show ever. And they really don't have anything to replace it. Westworld is pretty good, But it's not GOT.

I Just like to think they rode a dragon to the wall.

nnodley

Yeah, That's the problem with trying to wrap the show up so quickly. I'm surprised HBO pushing for more season considering it's their best show ever. And they really don't have anything to replace it. Westworld is pretty good, But it's not GOT.

Yeah even though its weird it is easy for me to suspend disbelief in the regards to character travel.  Yeah it breaking ratings records for the network is gonna push them into spinoffs even more to continue the GOT hype train.

Legend

Jon Snow is going to do his Aunt and it will be the best television ever!
Did you notice how big it is that she killed Dickon and his father?

She killed Jon Snow's best friend's family. That's probably going to cause some tension.
I can't wait for jon to finally know his parentage!  

I have heard some rumors about something that might happen in the next episode and if true it's going to be amazing!!

I love the fast pace now but I'll probably dislike it when looking back. Everything feels less weighty.

Westworld is better at times imo. It just needs more episodes.

BasilZero

Episode 6 got leaked by HBO Spain l0l

Mmm_fish_tacos

Did you notice how big it is that she killed Dickon and his father?

She killed Jon Snow's best friend's family. That's probably going to cause some tension.I love the fast pace now but I'll probably dislike it when looking back. Everything feels less weighty.
Westworld is better at times imo. It just needs more episodes.

Yeah, i had to explane that she killd sams dad last night to my wife. I didnt really think of the tension it might cause between her on jon.

But that was stupid AF on their part. Just bend the knee. Even if you dont mean it. Live to fight another day.

Xevross

Whelp, I watched the leaked episode. I shall say no more.

nnodley

I love the fast pace now but I'll probably dislike it when looking back. Everything feels less weighty.
Oh yeah I really like the fast pace now, but it was just a weird adjustment.  The last episode was the most apparent with all the traveling jon, davos, and tyrion did.

Whelp, I watched the leaked episode. I shall say no more.
Take it that means its really good?!?!?!

Legend

Oh yeah I really like the fast pace now, but it was just a weird adjustment.  The last episode was the most apparent with all the traveling jon, davos, and tyrion did.
Don't forget the greyscale guy. He was up with Sam near the north and made it down to Dragonstone and then back up to the wall within a single episode.

nnodley

Don't forget the greyscale guy. He was up with Sam near the north and made it down to Dragonstone and then back up to the wall within a single episode.
HA oh yeah I forgot about that.  At least he left the citadel the episode before.

Xevross

What? Sam was in Oldtown which is in the South West. He set off the episode before. Timelines don't match up either, he could have left Sam ages ago.

Uhuh,

Spoiler for Hidden:
better than episode 4 I think. One of the best, if not the best, ever.

Mmm_fish_tacos

1 hour and 15 tonight. Hype!

Ludicrous Speed

I watched it earlier in the week when it leaked.

The action was great, well acted, scenery was incredible. But it was very predictable. And I understand that they need to unlock Quick Travel for characters since they are running out of episodes, but it hit a level of ridiculous in this episode with the crows and where they flew and who they brought a message to and how fast that person arrived.