Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Forget Achievements (as much as their awesome) - I want digital titles/content tied to the account and not to the console >.>.

Xbro

I don't see where he mentions achievements

This I assume.

With this new service, our members will be able to visit Nintendo's website and log in with one ID, and they will receive various services including the ones based on their past purchases and gameplay records as well as services that will be an improved version of the current loyalty program.
3 people like this

BasilZero

This I assume.

He mentions current loyalty program, what program is this?

Xbro

He mentions current loyalty program, what program is this?

Hmm, I don't know...
3 people like this

BasilZero

Hmm, I don't know...

Well it certainly isnt Club Nintendo thats for sure....

Xbro

3 people like this

BasilZero

Obligatory Paper Mario rumor comment.

Sounds like heresay.

Anyways if true - I hope it is more like the original or TTYD and not the recent ones....lol

Xbro

Sounds like heresay.

Anyways if true - I hope it is more like the original or TTYD and not the recent ones....lol

Well if it's an RPG instead of a platformer, that will be good. Sticker Star wasn't really Intelligent Systems.
3 people like this

Xbro

"You'd do well to remember this, Maya.

The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." - Godot, February 10, 2019

Such an amazing game.
3 people like this

Aura7541

Sounds like heresay.

Super Paper Mario was a good game, but it lost the key JRPG element that gave the Paper Mario series its identity. So yeah, I do hope the new Paper Mario goes back to the original and TTYD's roots.

Xbro

Apparently NoA hired EA's old Vice President of Global Business Planning.

Not sure if there should be a thread made of this. Found on Gaf.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048908
3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

How in the world did this thread get 50k+ views with less than 1k posts? @Legend

Xbro

How in the world did this thread get 50k+ views with less than 1k posts? @Legend

;D
3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

Xbro

explains the weird jumps in site views

Nah, views here don't count onto the site views for some reason. Can't quite figure that part out.
3 people like this

Go Up