Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Just bought a 32 GB SDHC card from Best Buy today for my 3DS!

Now I can have both DKCR 3D and NSMB2 on my same card xD (along with other digital games).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=162672280#post162672280

the-pi-guy

Mario Kart 8
Visually, awesome, very rich.  Tracks I think are boring though.  Its hard to explain. 
Gameplay wise, it still doesn't feel as good as Mario Kart Wii.  Perhaps, because I haven't found the perfect bike yet.
Multiplayer feels odd, because it prioritizes the Y axis over the X axis. Which makes turning a little odd at times.  But overall its okay.
200cc just feels too fast.  I'm having troubles turning.

------------------
Wii U is still great.
Playing Mario Kart gives me some wants for the future Nintendo system.
Make it more powerful with multiple controller support.
Have it so that each gamepad can have it's own display.   
------------------------
Donkey Kong 64
Loving the game! 
But I do have the complaint that the camera isn't great. 

BasilZero

I played the new set of DLC for MK8 that came out recently.

Its ok - although I feel the the first pack was better than the 2nd pack.

Animal Crossing maps were OK - the avatar/village or w/e character was meh - Isabelle is OK along with Dry bowser.

Baby park was cool but lol.

Big Blue was OK but Mute city imo is the better one between the two.

Overall out of the DLC - everything Zelda related was awesome :)!

BasilZero

My 32 GB SDHC memory card came in the mail today!

Transferred all my data from my 4GB to my 32 GB. Re-Downloading Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D...boy oh boy its big!!!!

Xbro

Just finished up a run of Prime 3. Clocked in exactly 10 hours.
3 people like this

darkknightkryta

Just finished up a run of Prime 3. Clocked in exactly 10 hours.

I think I did 20 on my first (Only) playthrough.

Xbro

I think I did 20 on my first (Only) playthrough.

I imagine that was about how long I took on my first playthrough as well. Give or take a couple hours.
3 people like this

darkknightkryta

I imagine that was about how long I took on my first playthrough as well. Give or take a couple hours.

Yeah, got most, if not all of it done.  Like, found all the upgrades.

Xbro

Yeah, got most, if not all of it done.  Like, found all the upgrades.

They actually made it pretty easy in that one.
3 people like this

Cute Pikachu

So some comments from Iwata are making it sound like the new account system will have some sort of achievements :P welcome to 2007 Nintendo :P
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xbro

So some comments from Iwata are making it sound like the new account system will have some sort of achievements :P welcome to 2007 Nintendo :P

If you're going to post news, at least give more insight or post a link.
3 people like this

Legend

I'd like that. Never got into the wii u stamp system.

BasilZero

Source?

I dont believe it until I see it....knowing Nintendo and their reputation ya....

Cute Pikachu

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/05/iwata_reveals_a_bit_more_information_on_nintendos_upcoming_integrated_membership_service
Iwata quote
"While we will announce the details of this integrated membership service at a later date, I can share with you at a high level the idea is that the consumer can access multiple devices using one common ID. For us to be able to bridge the gap between smart devices and dedicated game systems, we will offer advantages to consumers who use one ID across multiple devices.
So far, the members input their Club Nintendo ID to use the services. With this new service, our members will be able to visit Nintendo's website and log in with one ID, and they will receive various services including the ones based on their past purchases and gameplay records as well as services that will be an improved version of the current loyalty program.
With this new membership, we are planning to deploy services that will make playing Nintendo games with their game pals more fun regardless of which platform they are accessing."
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

I don't see where he mentions achievements

Go Up