Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Xbro

Gamexplain did an analysis of the SMT X FE trailer. Have yet to watch, but will once I finish doing homework.

3 people like this

darkknightkryta

Gamexplain did an analysis of the SMT X FE trailer. Have yet to watch, but will once I finish doing homework.

Bewbs.  There analysis done.

the-pi-guy

10/10 would read again.

Xbro

The true meaning of life.
3 people like this

Cute Pikachu

Layton 7 might come to wii u
Layton 7 was first announced in 2013. At the time, it was slated for 3DS in addition to mobile platforms.
Layton 7 finally resurfaced today at Level-5 Vision 2015, but as a much different title. It's now all about cards, a plot in which players must locate vampires among a crowd, and a 3DS is no longer planned. That being said, a Nintendo version hasn't been ruled out.
Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino has said that he would like to bring Layton 7 to Wii U. Whether that interest pans out remains to be seen.
Source
Nintendoeverything
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

darkknightkryta

Layton 7 might come to wii u
Layton 7 was first announced in 2013. At the time, it was slated for 3DS in addition to mobile platforms.
Layton 7 finally resurfaced today at Level-5 Vision 2015, but as a much different title. It's now all about cards, a plot in which players must locate vampires among a crowd, and a 3DS is no longer planned. That being said, a Nintendo version hasn't been ruled out.
Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino has said that he would like to bring Layton 7 to Wii U. Whether that interest pans out remains to be seen.
Source
Nintendoeverything

I'm curious if Layton on Wii U would be wise at this point.  Maybe NX?

Xbro

I'll just assume that this is a joke.
3 people like this

BasilZero

Neither.

Mobile exclusive.

darkknightkryta

I'll just assume that this is a joke.

Why?  Wii U's on its last legs.  Capitalizing on a console launch would make more sense.

Xbro

Why?  Wii U's on its last legs.  Capitalizing on a console launch would make more sense.

When has Level 5 ever waited two years to release a game they announced?
3 people like this

the-pi-guy

When has Level 5 ever waited two years to release a game they announced?

Dark Cloud - announced March 2, 1999.  Released JP December 14, 2000//NA May 28, 2001
Ni no Kuni - announced September 2008.  JP December 9, 2010
Dragon Quest IX - announced December 12th, 2006.  JP July 11, 2009//NA July 11, 2010
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - announced November 26, 2009.  February 6th, 2011
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney announced October 19, 2010.   November 29, 2012

Xbro

Dark Cloud - announced March 2, 1999.  Released JP December 14, 2000//NA May 28, 2001
Ni no Kuni - announced September 2008.  JP December 9, 2010
Dragon Quest IX - announced December 12th, 2006.  JP July 11, 2009//NA July 11, 2010
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - announced November 26, 2009.  February 6th, 2011
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney announced October 19, 2010.   November 29, 2012

Point taken. I believe Square was publishing DQ IX though. With PL vs. AA, Capcom probably had a hand in announcing that one early, and Layton and the Miracle Mask was because I'm fairly certain that people were burnt out on Layton by that point. Considering they had annual releases(bi-annual once) since the series' inception.

But that's just nitpicking. My point is, that it is rare.
3 people like this

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just got two jiggly puffs!!

the-pi-guy

Go Up