Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah.

Yeah, I think I will. They might be the most valuable to.  As they are harder to make, they may make less of them.

Xbro

Yeah, I think I will. They might be the most valuable to.  As they are harder to make, they may make less of them.

Shoot, I probably need to preorder then.
3 people like this

Mmm_fish_tacos

Shoot, I probably need to preorder then.

To be on the safe side. And it they aren't rare at least you have them or could sell them off. I might get two sets one to keep and one to flip.

Mmm_fish_tacos

These are the dates you can preorder the store exclusive again.

Greninja - Monday, April 27th - In-store only
Jigglypuff - Friday, May 29th - Online and In-store

Xbro

To be on the safe side. And it they aren't rare at least you have them or could sell them off. I might get two sets one to keep and one to flip.

I just want to hold it. It looks so amazing.
3 people like this

BasilZero

Bought the Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1 & 2.

Worth it.

Love the features/content!

Xbro

Bought the Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1 & 2.

Worth it.

Love the features/content!

The dragon track(forgot the name) and Mute City are amazing.
3 people like this

BasilZero

The dragon track(forgot the name) and Mute City are amazing.

Mute City was cool.

But Dragon Driftway and Hyrule Circuit were my favs!

Hyrule circuit was pretty awesome cause of the theme, music, the rupees replacing the coins and the zelda enemies replacing the mario enemies.

Dragon Driftway was fantastic - surprised me too with its design lol.

Xbro

Mute City was cool.

But Dragon Driftway and Hyrule Circuit were my favs!

Hyrule circuit was pretty awesome cause of the theme, music, the rupees replacing the coins and the zelda enemies replacing the mario enemies.

Dragon Driftway was fantastic - surprised me too with its design lol.

Yeah, Hyrule circuit was all about the fanservice. Another reason to look forward to the Animal Crossing tracks
3 people like this

BasilZero

Yeah, Hyrule circuit was all about the fanservice. Another reason to look forward to the Animal Crossing tracks

I've never played Animal Crossing but will look forward to the track!

BananaKing

gave my vote for the smash character DLC thing. i really think nintendo will listen to me.

here are my answers: 

Your Gender:    Male

Character you're voting for:    Mother fudgy Kratos

Title of the Game the Character Appears in:    The Game Bayonetta wishes it can be

Why should this Character Become a fighter:    so i can see kratos baby slap mario the same way the PS4 is baby slapping the Wiiu

BasilZero

gave my vote for the smash character DLC thing. i really think nintendo will listen to me.

here are my answers: 

Your Gender:    Male

Character you're voting for:    Mother fudgy Kratos

Title of the Game the Character Appears in:    The Game Bayonetta wishes it can be

Why should this Character Become a fighter:    so i can see kratos baby slap mario the same way the PS4 is baby slapping the Wiiu

xDDDDDDDDDD!!

Here's mine

Legend

Haha can you share the link to vote?

I'd like to make a submission for Captain Toad!

Xbro

Haha can you share the link to vote?

I'd like to make a submission for Captain Toad!

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
3 people like this

Mmm_fish_tacos

dang amiibo hunt! I guess i'll just have to deal with what i got. At least i got one rare. I just hope i can pick up the others at some point. Also i got toad on the way from amazon. I manage to snag him for normal price, which is great because all the dog hat scalpers are trying to flip him for 20-30. Not going to pay that for an amiibo. Maybe i can do that with the other rares.

Go Up