Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Max King of the Wild

I meant, you just came in here talking numbers.  You've said nothing of which devices, software, etc.  Or even a link to comment on.
if someone needs to explain self explanatory statements everytime then things would get real annoying real fast. Obviously nintendo report came out which is obvious what my statement is in reference to and which is obviously about one of two products nintendo offers. 250k for either is unrealistic so really irrelevant which one it was in reference to but the wii u if ya need to know.

darkknightkryta

if someone needs to explain self explanatory statements everytime then things would get real annoying real fast. Obviously nintendo report came out which is obvious what my statement is in reference to and which is obviously about one of two products nintendo offers. 250k for either is unrealistic so really irrelevant which one it was in reference to but the wii u if ya need to know.

But I didn't know the reports came out.  I came here to check up on the site, checked in here and I see these statements out.  I was legitimately confused until I went into the financials thread.

Max King of the Wild

But I didn't know the reports came out.  I came here to check up on the site, checked in here and I see these statements out.  I was legitimately confused until I went into the financials thread.
psh, get with the times. Ha, I made those comments before Legend made the financial thread.

darkknightkryta

psh, get with the times. Ha, I made those comments before Legend made the financial thread.

You saw the future?  Holy crud!

Xbro

Fear not, I have gifs.

3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

Xbro

720p confirmed :(

Doesn't matter to me. I've got a CRT, so I'm fine.
3 people like this

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Doesn't matter to me. I've got a CRT, so I'm fine.
wtf?! You brought me back!

BasilZero

Xenoblade Chronicles X sure looks nice - I'll get it but not day 1. More than likely I'll be able to find a cheap copy during the holidays later this year.

I'm more interested in Yoshi's Wooly World though - NEED MORE INFO ON THAT!

darkknightkryta

Xenoblade Chronicles X sure looks nice - I'll get it but not day 1. More than likely I'll be able to find a cheap copy during the holidays later this year.

I'm more interested in Yoshi's Wooly World though - NEED MORE INFO ON THAT!

I liked the claymation version better ;o

Xbro

wtf?! You brought me back!

I like using Tubes because I don't have to worry about what resolution what I'm watching/playing is. That, and I have like 4 of them, and I'm not going to buy a new tv if the others are usable.
3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

I like using Tubes because I don't have to worry about what resolution what I'm watching/playing is. That, and I have like 4 of them, and I'm not going to buy a new tv if the others are usable.
But that just means you limit the resolution to a horrible one lol.

Xbro

But that just means you limit the resolution to a horrible one lol.

I ain't even mad. So long as I can see what's going on.
3 people like this

darkknightkryta

I ain't even mad. So long as I can see what's going on.

To say the truth, I found CRTs not actually bad at displaying images.  They are, not really bad, but bad at colours.  LCDs are far more vibrant.  Larger CRTs though are a problem period.

Go Up