Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Let's share.

Ok, I take the WiiU and you get the gamepad

Legend

Anyone have a pro controller? For the life of me I can't seem to turn off the gamepad and just play.

darkknightkryta

Anyone have a pro controller? For the life of me I can't seem to turn off the gamepad and just play.

No, I've been using the superior classic controller.  On another note, I don't think I'll be getting the new 3DS.

Xbro

Here Legend go here. I don't have much time because I'm working.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/is-there-a-way-to-turn-off-gamepad-completely-when-using-other-controllers.453419529/

Can't say if it will work because IGN is blocked at work.
3 people like this

Legend

Here Legend go here. I don't have much time because I'm working.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/is-there-a-way-to-turn-off-gamepad-completely-when-using-other-controllers.453419529/

Can't say if it will work because IGN is blocked at work.

I know you can turn off the gamepad screen, but when I do that it just leaves me in the gamepad home menu. Only way to exit that menu is with the gamepad, thus turning the screen back on.

That link says you can use another controller to exit it though?

Also I'll try this link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/answers/348609-how-do-i-turn-off-the-gamepad-when-using-the-pro-controller

"
From the home screen press the sync button on the console.
That brings up the sync menu, press it one more time and it brings up the game pad sync menu.
Then on the gamepad it will show something like "this gamepad is already synced."
At that point hold the game pad's power button and just it should turn off.
Finally hit b on the other controller and the game pad will stay off until you restart the console or press the game pad's power button."

Legend

No, I've been using the superior classic controller.  On another note, I don't think I'll be getting the new 3DS.

Pro is better yo!

And why not? Would it be your first 3DS?

darkknightkryta

Pro is better yo!

And why not? Would it be your first 3DS?

It's not my first. I have the Ocarina of Time 3DS. Problem is that it's sold out and I the store I go to get my games isn't getting any.

Max King of the Wild

Lol@people on VGChartz thinks 300k globally is realistic. Us probably accounts for that. Target alone probably holds 10% of that.

Xbro

Lol@people on VGChartz thinks 300k globally is realistic. Us probably accounts for that. Target alone probably holds 10% of that.

Context maybe?
3 people like this

Max King of the Wild

Context maybe?
170k in Japan with less in Europe and Us combined when Us is the largest market (three times the size of japan)? Like I said, unrealistic.

darkknightkryta

170k in Japan with less in Europe and Us combined when Us is the largest market (three times the size of japan)? Like I said, unrealistic.

Context is still missing, what sold what in where?

Xbro

3 people like this

darkknightkryta

Max King of the Wild

Context is still missing, what sold what in where?
There is a link with all that info. No context missing. America's > Others > Japan. But Japan has 60% of global stock?

darkknightkryta

There is a link with all that info. No context missing. America's > Others > Japan. But Japan has 60% of global stock?

I meant, you just came in here talking numbers.  You've said nothing of which devices, software, etc.  Or even a link to comment on.

Go Up