Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Probably isn't hard. I'm guessing we don't have very many on this site.

I wouldn't call myself a Zelda fan but I don't recall playing a Zelda game I didn't like.

BasilZero

I wouldn't call myself a Zelda fan but I don't recall playing a Zelda game I didn't like.

Play the NDS ones and you will.

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

I've never heard Nintendo fans making fun of PS for indies. They have the same amount of indies on the Wii u so it would be hypocritical.
Lolwat? PS4 already has more indies than WiiU has had, I'm sure. And loads more on the way for PS4 than the U

Dr. Pezus

I hate Nintendo, but am too afraid to leave them.
Afraid of what? Having more games to play regularly?

Xbro

Lolwat? PS4 already has more indies than WiiU has had, I'm sure. And loads more on the way for PS4 than the U

I wasn't trying to make it into a competition to see who has the most indies. I was merely saying that it would be hypocritical.
3 people like this

darkknightkryta

I wasn't trying to make it into a competition to see who has the most indies. I was merely saying that it would be hypocritical.

Well too late!  Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

BasilZero

I honestly wouldnt spend a dime on indies on home consoles....especially at the price their going for.

I love Indies on PC because you can find them dirt cheap through bundle sites and mad salez on Store Fronts :P

Legend

I honestly wouldnt spend a dime on indies on home consoles....especially at the price their going for.

I love Indies on PC because you can find them dirt cheap through bundle sites and mad salez on Store Fronts :P

That's because most of the indies on PC suck. Well most indies in general suck.

The good ones are completely worth $20 and up. Journey, Unfinished Swan, Anti Chamber, VizionEck, etc.

BasilZero

That's because most of the indies on PC suck. Well most indies in general suck.

The good ones are completely worth $20 and up. Journey, Unfinished Swan, Anti Chamber, VizionEck, etc.

Yeah....Journey and Unfinished Swan I wouldnt pay $20 for it....

Not sure about AntiChamber and too early to say about Vizioneck!

I could of bought that one collection with Flower/The Journey and some other game (I forgot the name of the collection) for $10 but I chose not to :(.

Edit: Fl0w or w/e

Besides there's plenty of indies I enjoy on PC such as

Beat Hazard Ultra
Cave Story
Papers Please
Risk of Rain
NightSky
Terraria
Hammerwatch
The Binding of Isaac

Max King of the Wild

Do you guys remember how all the nintendo fans were claiming nintendo was intentionally lowballing fy numbers so they can smash it and look good to investors and raise stock? Yeah... How many times did i get ban from slapping them with reality?

Legend

Do you guys remember how all the nintendo fans were claiming nintendo was intentionally lowballing fy numbers so they can smash it and look good to investors and raise stock? Yeah... How many times did i get ban from slapping them with reality?

I remember hoping they were right :(

BasilZero

You mean the nintendonerds from lameChartz? :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

Tp was the worst Zelda ever! I'd rather play two for a month straight with my eyes held open by paper clips. That's saying a lot because I absolutely hate 2.

BasilZero

Tp was the worst Zelda ever! I'd rather play two for a month straight with my eyes held open by paper clips. That's saying a lot because I absolutely hate 2.

TP was my most fav zelda ;(

Go Up