Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Max King of the Wild

Zelda skyward sward or Zelda twighlight princess?

The only zelda I've ever played was tp.
Tp. 

BasilZero

Zelda was the only game I played on my Wii. I regret buying the wii because I should have just borrowed the system from someone. I love Zelda.... I don't know how anyone can be excited for what the showed.

Did you play through the whole game or just the beginning? lol

You havent even played the best game on Wii then D:

TP was great but it was pointless to get it on the Wii since the GCN version was available and you didnt have to use the awkward motion controls.

SS was OK - could of done without the motion controls.

Zelda skyward sward or Zelda twighlight princess?

The only zelda I've ever played was tp.

TP was godlike.

Although the 2D Zeldas are a totally different beast than the 3D Zeldas - I recommend Link to the past or Link's Awakening DX :O.

Ocarina of Time 3D for 3D Zeldas is also great n_n

no, to aim the bow.

Thats it? I rather have this feature than having to swing something just to do a basic attack like on Skyward Sword. I take this as an improvement over what SS had. hype x100 XD.

Max King of the Wild

Dec 09, 2014, 02:37 PM Last Edit: Dec 09, 2014, 02:42 PM by Max King of the Wild

Did you play through the whole game or just the beginning? lol

You havent even played the best game on Wii then D:

TP was great but it was pointless to get it on the Wii since the GCN version was available and you didnt have to use the awkward motion controls.

Thats it? I rather have this feature than having to swing something just to do a basic attack like on Skyward Sword. I take this as an improvement over what SS had. hype x100 XD.
I played through the whole thing. But the controls just turned me off to the Wii. I actually didnt know there were two zelda games on it till last year. And thats all they showed. Might be more. Also, the stupid waggle to swing a sword. It was stupid.

BasilZero

I played through the whole thing. But the controls just turned me off to the Wii. I actually didnt know there were two zelda games on it till last year. And thats all they showed. Might be more. Also, the stupid waggle to swing a sword. It was stupid.

Yep thats the Wii version for ya.

I bought the GCN version cause I dislike motion controls used in major controls of a game. Swinging a sword is one of the things you will do majority of the game, swinging your hand with a wiimote is dang annoying - its fun at first but when you play it for a few hours , when you have to calibrate it because Nintendo's hardware sucks ****, and when sometimes your motion does not match the sensor bar - its fricken annoying.

Xbro

Zelda games are always up there with the best games of their respective systems, but I can only name a couple of times that they were the best game on the system. The SNES was beat out by Super Metroid(barely), Gamecube was beaten out by Metroid Prime(and a few others), Wii was beaten by Xenoblade Chronicles(and a few others).
3 people like this

Legend

You are missing out.

Yeah I'm really wanting to play Occarina of time but I'm too busy with work.

darkknightkryta

Zelda was the only game I played on my Wii. I regret buying the wii because I should have just borrowed the system from someone. I love Zelda.... I don't know how anyone can be excited for what the showed.

Patcher wasn't wrong when he said Nintendo fans will buy anything from Nintendo, even if Ntntendo's next console was a cardboard box.  They'd even go on to praise Nintendo for being innovative by making them use their imaginations instead of making games.

BasilZero

Patcher wasn't wrong when he said Nintendo fans will buy anything from Nintendo, even if Ntntendo's next console was a cardboard box.  They'd even go on to praise Nintendo for being innovative by making them use their imaginations instead of making games.

I semi-agree with this in the case of TW101 and the upcoming Splatoon (which could end up being good maybe) but not all Nintendo fans are like that you woman!

BasilZero

Zelda games are always up there with the best games of their respective systems, but I can only name a couple of times that they were the best game on the system. The SNES was beat out by Super Metroid(barely), Gamecube was beaten out by Metroid Prime(and a few others), Wii was beaten by Xenoblade Chronicles(and a few others).

I disagree (especially with Metroid for SNES but that is another discussion :P - due to the existence of the NDS Zeldas - I really really did not enjoy mainly because of their choice of control. The fact that they made 2 Zelda games play with touchscreen controls was a really bad idea. I can deal somewhat with motion controls but touchscreen.....really?

darkknightkryta

I semi-agree with this in the case of TW101 and the upcoming Splatoon (which could end up being good maybe) but not all Nintendo fans are like that you woman!

No, the ones who would be hyped by watching Link do nothing but ride a horse for 20 minutes are.

Legend

Speaking of splatoon, what do you guys think?

Imo it doesn't mesh with the Nintendo universe. The art style is fine, but the character designs seem wrong. Because of this it just feels like a small game Ninty is making to try and please some people, verse their next big huge ip next to donkey kong and samus.

Gamewise it seems ok but a bit too bland. I think I'd get board after a few matches.

BasilZero

Dec 09, 2014, 05:44 PM Last Edit: Dec 09, 2014, 05:46 PM by BasilZero

Speaking of splatoon, what do you guys think?

Imo it doesn't mesh with the Nintendo universe. The art style is fine, but the character designs seem wrong. Because of this it just feels like a small game Ninty is making to try and please some people, verse their next big huge ip next to donkey kong and samus.

Gamewise it seems ok but a bit too bland. I think I'd get board after a few matches.

Looks like its worth $10 and I'm not even joking.

I agree, the gameplay looks bland and it does look like a low budget game, i.e. a Nintendo Land mini game reject that turned into a full fledged game.

I'm not hyped up about it and will wait for it to be in the bargain bin before buying it.

They could of used the visuals and the design (along with all resources) to make a Super Mario Sunshine 2 or a HD remaster of the GCN ver imo but were pressured into making a new IP because the gaming mainstream media/internet pressured them for years saying they dont have any new IPs ~_~.

Max King of the Wild

Splatoon looks like an indie title that all the nintendo fans make fun of the ps4 for having but are excited for it. Also looks like it would get old fast(er than titanfall. Yes, I went there) and if it's multiplayer then in a few days/weeks it will be hard to find matches.

BasilZero

Splatoon looks like an indie title that all the nintendo fans make fun of the ps4 for having but are excited for it. Also looks like it would get old fast(er than titanfall. Yes, I went there) and if it's multiplayer than in a few days/weeks it will be hard to find matches.

I'm not excited for it.

Also it has a single player campaign unlike Titanfall.

Max King of the Wild

I'm not excited for it.

Also it has a single player campaign unlike Titanfall.
but do you make fun of indiestation4?

Go Up