Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xbro

Zelda better fill in that "massive world" and work out those lame clunky controls.

You could tell in the video they were trying to avoid stuff. Remember at e3 when Aonuma said huge monsters can appear anywhere on the map?
3 people like this

Xbro

Also Max, I think you should look into Xenoblade. As it stands, I'm more hyped for that game than any other. This coming from a huge Zelda fan.
3 people like this

Max King of the Wild

Speaking of controls - cant be as bad as Skyward Sword's motion controls.

Anything beats motion controls.
...they are motion controls in Zelda U

Max King of the Wild

You could tell in the video they were trying to avoid stuff. Remember at e3 when Aonuma said huge monsters can appear anywhere on the map?
if they were trying to avoid anything there are easier ways to go about it than that very unnatural demonstration

Legend

Legend

Raven

Friend of mine bought a Wii U Mario Kart bundle last night at Walmart. Got through all the setup, which is kinda lengthy when you include the update, and went to play Smash Bros. Disc read error. Tried everything we could think of. Looked it up online. Tried suggestions. Nothing worked. Popped in Mario Kart. It looked like it would work and then we got the disc read error. The system froze several times. So we took it back within 2 hours and got a different one. Worked just fine. Smash Bros was fun but definitely something you need more than two people for.

Xevross

If I bought a WiiU it'd only be for MK8, so I'll probably never get one unfortunately. I'm still on the fence about OR/AS, I think I might pick it up next year during the summer. Then again, I heard it that it has too much water...

BasilZero

Dec 09, 2014, 02:26 AM Last Edit: Dec 09, 2014, 02:29 AM by BasilZero

...they are motion controls in Zelda U

You mean swinging Sword, I didnt see that in the trailer.

Besides how would you do that with a dang gamepad o.O

darkknightkryta

Just watched Zelda U gameplay... I was just telling a coworker(who just bought a wii u) that Zelda will be the only game that gets me to consider a wii u... I'm so dissapointed. It looks like crud. Animations look bad. Controls look clunky. World looks empty. And I'm pretty sure I noticed frame rate issues.

Kinda funny you say this, my friend is hyped to no end... with Link doing nothing but riding Epona in an empty world...

Max King of the Wild

You mean swinging Sword, I didnt see that in the trailer.

Besides how would you do that with a dang gamepad o.O
no, to aim the bow.

Max King of the Wild

Kinda funny you say this, my friend is hyped to no end... with Link doing nothing but riding Epona in an empty world...
Zelda was the only game I played on my Wii. I regret buying the wii because I should have just borrowed the system from someone. I love Zelda.... I don't know how anyone can be excited for what the showed.

Legend

Zelda was the only game I played on my Wii. I regret buying the wii because I should have just borrowed the system from someone. I love Zelda.... I don't know how anyone can be excited for what the showed.

Zelda skyward sward or Zelda twighlight princess?

The only zelda I've ever played was tp.

Xbro

no, to aim the bow.

I'm certain that is optional like it was in OoT 3D and WW HD.
3 people like this

Xbro

Zelda skyward sward or Zelda twighlight princess?

The only zelda I've ever played was tp.

You are missing out.
3 people like this

Go Up