Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rain

I hit platinum status on Nintendo Club again thanks to my WiiU and its games  :D

Now I wish NoA would just....put some GOOD physical rewards ;( ..... I want dat yoshi plushie T.T

Edit: I am loving mah WiiU *_*!

So, you played it finally  8)
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

Dr. Pezus

I'm a filthy casual gamer (that also goes on forums for some reason)

If it's a multiplayer focused game, I'll keep it. If it's a single player driven game, I sell it once I beat it so I can get some money back  :)
TLoU has great MP though!!

Rain

TLoU has great MP though!!

I played it & enjoyed it but I didn't care about it enough to keep it.

I bought it for $45 & got $33 back for it. I couldn't pass that up

BasilZero

So, you played it finally  8)

Yes and I started playing at 8pm my time (during the Game Awards halfway or so) - When I got up to stop from playing it was 3 am XD.

Good thing today's my off day lol

(I still woke up early though to play Smash :P).

Rain

Yes and I started playing at 8pm my time (during the Game Awards halfway or so) - When I got up to stop from playing it was 3 am XD.

Good thing today's my off day lol

(I still woke up early though to play Smash :P).

Did you play Smash Bros the whole time? I wouldn't blame you if you did, SSB is always one of the top games every generation

BasilZero

Did you play Smash Bros the whole time? I wouldn't blame you if you did, SSB is always one of the top games every generation

I played Mushroom and Flower Cup on MK8.

Showed DK to my parents since they love Donkey Kong :p

Played MP with my parents a bit on Super Mario 3D World.

Then played the rest on Smash. Did classic mode with Link + Mario and did a few 8 smash and 4 player smash against CPUs *-*

Rain

I played Mushroom and Flower Cup on MK8.

Showed DK to my parents since they love Donkey Kong :p

Played MP with my parents a bit on Super Mario 3D World.

Then played the rest on Smash. Did classic mode with Link + Mario and did a few 8 smash and 4 player smash against CPUs *-*

Sounds fun  :)

8 player Smash is crazy!  :o

Max King of the Wild

Just watched Zelda U gameplay... I was just telling a coworker(who just bought a wii u) that Zelda will be the only game that gets me to consider a wii u... I'm so dissapointed. It looks like crud. Animations look bad. Controls look clunky. World looks empty. And I'm pretty sure I noticed frame rate issues.

Legend

Just watched Zelda U gameplay... I was just telling a coworker(who just bought a wii u) that Zelda will be the only game that gets me to consider a wii u... I'm so dissapointed. It looks like crud. Animations look bad. Controls look clunky. World looks empty. And I'm pretty sure I noticed frame rate issues.

Yeah it looked poor. Didn't help with the game, only hurt imo.

BasilZero

Well they still have a year to go so hopefully for the best ;o...

Also the visuals remind me of Skyward Sword and they were great as is, so cant wait *-*

Max King of the Wild

Well they still have a year to go so hopefully for the best ;o...

Also the visuals remind me of Skyward Sword and they were great as is, so cant wait *-*
and Uncharted is a year out as well. I'm not expecting that to get much better than shown but itll probably get better than Zelda is respectively.

BasilZero

and Uncharted is a year out as well. I'm not expecting that to get much better than shown but itll probably get better than Zelda is respectively.

I'm hyped for both games :o

Legend

Max King of the Wild

I'm hyped for both games :o
Zelda better fill in that "massive world" and work out those lame clunky controls.

BasilZero

Zelda better fill in that "massive world" and work out those lame clunky controls.

Speaking of controls - cant be as bad as Skyward Sword's motion controls.

Anything beats motion controls.

Go Up