Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

And a new translation proves that the only thing we got from this report was Tomodachi Life's numbers.

EDIT: And smash bros 3DS.

Maybe we'll get new numbers at tga?

Xbro

Maybe we'll get new numbers at tga?

Doubtful. I think at the end of the quarter is the next time we will. Or NPD for US.
3 people like this

BasilZero

I just got my WiiU and my 4 games :O!

*_____________________________________________________________________________________*

Rain

*_____________________________________________________________________________________*

Yay! Have you played anything yet?
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

Legend

PARTY TIME!!!!!

BasilZero

Yay! Have you played anything yet?

Still rearranging my room with all my game systems intact.

Also charging up my Gamepad.

darkknightkryta

Good numbers for both.

I was at the store the other day playing Hyrule warriors and it exceeded my expectations. Might end up getting it myself.

Do you get to play as bosom right away?  Or do you have to play as Link first?

darkknightkryta

That's impossible, it hasn't been two months yet.

Rain

Still rearranging my room with all my game systems intact.

Also charging up my Gamepad.

What about now? Is the system still updating?

BasilZero

What about now? Is the system still updating?

I just barely finished rearranging lol

I had to unplug my gamepad and I just only re-connected it :x.

Everything is swell now.

I have my WiiU next to my PS3 with my Wii above them - my gamecube is on the opposite side of my Wii and my PS2 is on the opposite side of my WiiU and PS3.

My N64 is on another cabinet hibernating next to all my other game systems mentioned above and my gaming laptop is above my N64 :P.

All my portables (GBC, GBA, NDSLite, 3DS XL and PSP) are all in my other room where my gaming desktop, printer, scanner and my external harddrives are at.

Rain

Everything is swell now.

I have my WiiU next to my PS3 with my Wii above them - my gamecube is on the opposite side of my Wii and my PS2 is on the opposite side of my WiiU and PS3.

My N64 is on another cabinet hibernating next to all my other game systems mentioned above and my gaming laptop is above my N64 :P.

All my portables (GBC, GBA, NDSLite, 3DS XL and PSP) are all in my other room where my gaming desktop, printer, scanner and my external harddrives are at.

You have a very big shelf / entertainment stand  ;D
Also, you have 2 rooms?  :o

darkknightkryta

Everything is swell now.

Why do you have your gamecube, Wii, and Wii U all hooked up at the same time?  You can play Gamecube games with your Wii and Wii games on your Wii U.  You can have a set up of Gamecube/Wii U or Wii/Wii U.  I say Wii/Wii U since Wii component cables are easy to find.

BasilZero

You have a very big shelf / entertainment stand  ;D
Also, you have 2 rooms?  :o

Yep I bought a huge stand - my HD TV is in between my Wii and my GCN :P.

Yes, I have two rooms.

The first room was the room I originally used to sleep in but I turned it into a study/secondary room - it houses my Gaming Desktop, printer, Scanner, a dresser/drawer which has clothes and all. It is also where I put my portables in and where I game on PC - also where I am posting from at this moment :P

The second room used to belong to my grandmother but she passed away back in 2003. We mainly kept the room as a prayer room (although we now mainly pray in our living room now) and left it unused but now its the room where I sleep in (my bed was placed in the room) and is where my gaming systems and my Sony Bravia TV is :D.

Rain

Yep I bought a huge stand - my HD TV is in between my Wii and my GCN :P.

Yes, I have two rooms.

The first room was the room I originally used to sleep in but I turned it into a study/secondary room - it houses my Gaming Desktop, printer, Scanner, a dresser/drawer which has clothes and all. It is also where I put my portables in and where I game on PC - also where I am posting from at this moment :P

The second room used to belong to my grandmother but she passed away back in 2003. We mainly kept the room as a prayer room (although we now mainly pray in our living room now) and left it unused but now its the room where I sleep in (my bed was placed in the room) and is where my gaming systems and my Sony Bravia TV is :D.

Sounds like a pretty sweet setup you got there  8)

BasilZero

Why do you have your gamecube, Wii, and Wii U all hooked up at the same time?  You can play Gamecube games with your Wii and Wii games on your Wii U.  You can have a set up of Gamecube/Wii U or Wii/Wii U.  I say Wii/Wii U since Wii component cables are easy to find.

Their not connected to the TV or the powerstrip/surge protector. I only connect them when I am playing them otherwise they are just unplugged and the wires are on my wall like Christmas lights l0l

Sounds like a pretty sweet setup you got there  8)

Here's a pic ;D

(dont mind the walls, they need paint - its a old house afterall xD)

Go Up