Sony files trademark for The Hungry Horde

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 15, 2014, 05:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Computer game software; computer software for video games or for games machines; video games; electronic devices for the wireless receipt, storage and/or transmission of data and messages; downloadable electronic publications; sound and/or video recordings featuring music, entertainment and/or games.
28 Toys, games and playthings; computer game apparatus; electronic games; computer games apparatus adapted for use with an external display screen or monitor; video game machines; portable games with liquid crystal displays; computer peripheral devices for playing computer games; computer games controllers; electronic apparatus and instruments all for use in computer and video gaming; handheld electronic games; handheld computer games; bags and cases adapted or shaped to contain any of the aforementioned goods.
41 Electronic games services provided by means of the Internet; Internet games (non-downloadable); arranging of games; organizing of games; education; entertainment services; entertainment services provided online and/or via a computer database for matching users for the transfer or sharing of computer games, music, video and audio recordings via communications networks; organizing, staging and the provision of on-line tournaments; entertainment by means of wireless television broadcasts; provision of customized web pages for featuring game player information, including information regarding a player's identity and the player's preferences; the provision of on-line electronic publications; information relating to all of the aforementioned.

https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/013082482

BananaKing

sounds like another indie game. not that i am complaining. i think we can pretty much assume this is a zombie game. pretty sure now that this will be announced at gamescom.

7H3

digital version of hungry hungry hippos?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

rekcuff

digital version of hungry hungry hippos?

Hilarious, my thoughts exactly.
I live the perfect life every night. . . Then I wake up.

ethomaz

I want to know more...

Raven

I think it's worth pointing out that DemonNite's list of Sony-published PS4-only titles didn't fill out that much since E3. In fact, I think Bloodborne was the only thing added. Which means we now know 11 of the 24 games his list has. We already knew about The Order and Uncharted 4. LittleBigPlanet 3 turned out to be cross-platform as did Entwined and Guns Up!.