Don't Starve: Reign of Giants Expansion for PS4 Releases on July 22

Started by ethomaz, Jul 15, 2014, 02:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

It's official! We can now confirm that the Don't Starve: Reign of Giants Expansion is launching on PS4 on July 22 in North America and July, 23 in Europe! It will be available for $4.99 on PSN, and PS+ members will get a 10% launch discount!

Don't Starve: Reign of Giants adds new characters, seasons, creatures, biomes, and other challenges to Don't Starve.

The entire world of Don't Starve has been expanded and is now even more uncompromising! New mysteries, challenges, and scientific innovations await your discovery. Here's an overview of what's included.

Key Features:

• New playable characters: Reign of Giants adds two characters for players to discover and survive with. Play as Wigfrid, a stage actress who went a bit too far with method acting on her latest role, an ancient Valkyrie, or Webber, a young boy who lives inside the spider who tried to eat him long ago.

• Year-round starvation: Struggle through a full year of seasons as you experience the torrential rain falls of spring and the blistering heat of summer.

• A bigger, badder world: New biomes have been filled to the brim with new creatures and gatherables that will either help you survive - or kill you.

• An extra save slot: You asked, we delivered.

• Giants: They're in the name for crying out loud!

Also, along with the expansion being available, all Don't Starve players will get a new free patch for the base game which includes performance enhancements, bug fixes and a some of the content that was previously only on PC including:
  • Added Snow Chester and Shadow Chester

• New in-game text strings & dialogue

• Option to disable Screen Shake.

• Expanded options for World Generation.

• New ability to save custom pre-sets in World Generation screen

• Random character select option when starting a new game.

So there you have it! Don't Starve: Reign of Giants is officially slated for PS4 and you can get your hands on it later this month.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/38438-dont-starve-reign-of-giants-launching-on-ps4-july-22-in-north-america-july-23-europe/

Legend

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'd give these guys 15 for the dlc if i could. One of the best games out right now.

7H3

I honestly didn't care for this game that much... it is highly addictive though
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

I honestly didn't care for this game that much... it is highly addictive though

it is highly addictive, thing is that once you die you need a break because you'd be in "fudge it, fudge this shame, fudge everybody" mode. so it pushes you away for a while.

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Finally I got my mistake fixed lol