The Last of Us Remastered Gone Gold

Started by ethomaz, Jul 04, 2014, 08:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Jul 04, 2014, 08:34 PM Last Edit: Jul 04, 2014, 08:38 PM by ethomaz

Xevross

Well done, thats pretty early! Can we get it earlier then, please?

DD_Bwest

give it to me nowz!

BananaKing

remember a month ago when Tidux said TLoU went gold? yeah.... guy is full of shame.

7H3

Did we lose some posts here?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

DD_Bwest

oh man,  2 weeks pretty much...   i wqnna play it so bad!

rekcuff

me, to dude cant wait to play the dlc and see the updated graphics of a game with already stunning visuals.
I live the perfect life every night. . . Then I wake up.

Raven

remember a month ago when Tidux said TLoU went gold? yeah.... guy is full of shame.

I do believe he has inside information on UI functions but I'm pretty sure he's repeating word-of-mouth battleship as if he's seen it for himself when it comes to anything else. He was way off on Sony's E3 presentation. More so than can be excused as understandable. No Driveclub, no stage demo of The Order, no new IP from Guerrilla, only one game from Japan Studio and not "two, maybe three", and the trailer of Uncharted 4 was not three minutes long.

BananaKing

I do believe he has inside information on UI functions but I'm pretty sure he's repeating word-of-mouth battleship as if he's seen it for himself when it comes to anything else. He was way off on Sony's E3 presentation. More so than can be excused as understandable. No Driveclub, no stage demo of The Order, no new IP from Guerrilla, only one game from Japan Studio and not "two, maybe three", and the trailer of Uncharted 4 was not three minutes long.

he is an attention joker. that sony buying cryteck thing was amazing. he announced the announcement of his "leak" the day before. lol. he is full of shame.

DD_Bwest

DD_Bwest

the improved graphics on ellie.. right at the end there..  my body is ready

ethomaz

I saw this tiny video before... even on YouTube looks great.

DD_Bwest

Jul 15, 2014, 09:41 PM Last Edit: Jul 15, 2014, 09:46 PM by DD_Bwest
eedit:  dang nabbit that gif is to wide and messes things up...

http://i.minus.com/ibbTpljJM5tl09.gif

oh gaf made a booboo and used old trailer footage in that one

http://i.minus.com/i27zFh1aRNgcw.gif