The case is also smaller.  

darkknightkryta

Pretty much the only difference is that the buttons actually work. :P
I paid 6$ for this case.

The case is also smaller.  
Too small  >:(

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

So I'm shrinking my arcade stuff down.  Gonna use the Pico PSU.  So I got everything setup and Bam!  The picture is jumpy.  I think my AC-DC converter is too noisy.  I'm gonna order a new one from a PC store instead.  Gonna get a 12V 5A, should save me from having to fuse the wiring.

darkknightkryta

Almost done.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nice , 3dprinted box?

Btw I made this recenrecently.

darkknightkryta

Nice , 3dprinted box?
Yeah.  I printed the top on Friday.  I picked it up now.  I used a Chinese "supergun" from eBay for the screw terminals.  The only problem is that the card edge reader is way to tight.  I'm also iffy on my pico psu.  It's reading 5.07V.  It's within tolerance I'm just worried it will go higher so I might order one from the U.S.  Next will be making a case for my Jrok video encoder.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aug 23, 2018, 02:56 PM Last Edit: Aug 23, 2018, 02:58 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
Hey guys, its been awhile but im still making. Ive been active on twitter. I've been working on a model i think will be pretty popular. Check it out and follow me on twitter.

darkknightkryta

Hey guys, its been awhile but im still making. Ive been active on twitter. I've been working on a model i think will be pretty popular. Check it out and follow me on twitter.

I don't use Twitter you woman!

On another note, I've been trying to mod my Fight Stick 3.  I sort of cut out a new panel for it with plexi glass.  I've been trying to shorten the actuator for the joystick since the case is too small and the stick is too big.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I don't use Twitter you woman!

On another note, I've been trying to mod my Fight Stick 3.  I sort of cut out a new panel for it with plexi glass.  I've been trying to shorten the actuator for the joystick since the case is too small and the stick is too big.
Use twitter woman! It helps me out. I got about 3 years left at the job. Im trying to make a career switch!

darkknightkryta

Use twitter woman! It helps me out. I got about 3 years left at the job. Im trying to make a career switch!
Retiring or your contract?

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up